chapter 101

After driving for another 20 minutes, Chen Wan and the others arrived at the gate of Punan University smoothly. They said it was in front of the gate but in fact there were only pillars left on both sides. The gate in the middle was destroyed unknowingly when the zombies got in. Chen Wan is Looking at the campus, She felt her scalp tingling. There were at least a few hundred zombies in the campus at a glance and the dense crowd looked a little scary.  

Yiyi stepped on the gas pedal and before the zombies had time to climb up the RV, the RV suddenly accelerated and rushed out like an arrow off the string, The acceleration hit the zombies and the result is just as Chen Wan thought. Even if these level 2 zombies had intelligence, they still couldn't dodge the sudden impact. Yiyi's driving skills is very good. A lot of zombies have been killed by the collision, However there are many zombies on the campus and they're rushing towards the RV. Yiyi controls the collision of the RV and Chen Wan controls the mechanical arm, letting the mechanical arm pull all the zombies trying to climb onto the RV and throw them away.  

After driving like this for another half an hour, Chen Wan and the others arrived at the bottom of the Qinfen Building and the RV had already dealt with at least one or two hundred zombies. After parking the car, Yiyi lowered all the steel plates of the RV, Gather their gear and get ready to go. Ye Lan said in a worried tone: "You guys must be careful, it's too dangerous outside." Chen Wan smiled and replied: "Don't worry, Mom, we will pay attention."  

After saying that Chen Wan got out of the car first. As soon as she got out of the car, she was surrounded by a lot of zombies. Chen Wan used her mental power to control the fifty zombies closest to her, letting them protect Jiang Yanxin and the others but the control time is only short. It took more than ten seconds but these ten seconds were enough, Yiyi and the others got out of the car smoothly. Chen Wan took the lead and rushed to the front, kicking and charging at the zombies.

Behind her were Qin Ke and Jiang Yanxin. The two shot at the charging zombies with guns, especially Qin Ke, her shot never misses and every time her gun is raised, it's a headshot. Yiyi is behind. She is the same level as the RV and her strength and speed are much stronger than the zombies who have just been upgraded to level 2. She rushed over at all the zombies and were killed by her like chopping melons and vegetables and even some were violently kicked away by her. 

The four of them rushed into the building majestically in the same formation just now but there were also many zombies inside the building. There were 30 zombies that came at Chen Wan and the others and Chen Wan had already shot at them right now. she put the gun away since she's more comfortable with the machete. At this moment she had already chopped down a dozen zombies in front of her so that they couldn't get close. 

At this moment, a zombie climbed up the body of the zombie in front and rushed towards Jiang Yanxin, Jiang Yanxin raised her foot and kicked the zombie but after all her strength is limited, so the zombie fell down and tried to bite her thigh and at this time, the rest of the zombies who had seen the opportunity all rushed towards Jiang Yanxin. At the critical moment Chen Wan used the ability to control the surrounding zombies again. Jiang Yanxin took the opportunity to shoot and kill the zombies hugging her thigh.  

Chen Wan gritted her teeth and insisted on controlling the fifty zombies. This is not the way to die, it's so difficult on the first floor now, it can be said that its impossible to move an inch, she gritted her teeth and asked the fifty zombies to help them resist the attack of the nearby zombies and at the same time help her open the way to the stairs. The fifty zombies were like Chen Wan's servants and they obeyed Chen Wan's orders. Thirty of them surrounded Chen Wan and the others, separating the outside zombies from Chen Wan and the others, desperately fighting with them, The same kind biting each other, the remaining 20 zombies desperately rushed forward to open the way for Chen Wan and the others.