chapter 44

Jiang Yanxin leaned comfortably in Chen Wan's arms, and she didn't have to turn the book by herself. Jiang Yanxin is very satisfied that the other party turned the page for her at the right time. The two read for more than half an hour before Zai Zai slowly woke up, but when she saw her mother and Mummy reading together, Zai Zai became excited, wrinkled her face and moved closer to Jiang Yanxin and Chen Wan , "Mom, Mommy, why don't you wait for me to read the story?" Seeing that Zai Zai has woken up, Jiang Yanxin quickly took the little guy into her arms and coaxed her: "Your mommy and I are not reading story books, you still don't understand this, you can read it when you grow up."

Only then did she nod her head a little, and rubbed against Jiang Yanxin's arms, acting like a spoiled child. With Zai Zai's interruption, Jiang Yanxin is embarrassed to continue to lay in Chen Wan's arms again so the two simply got up and coaxed Zai Zai to play. Chen Wan got up and walked to poured a glass of water to drink, she saw that Qin Ke is still asleep and she touched Qin Ke's forehead worriedly, and made sure she's just tired, she didn't felt hot so she felt relieved, she drank some water and went back to play with Zai Zai. Zai Zai is completely awake now and lying on the bed with her little belly out, acting like a baby with Jiang Yanxin.  

Chen Wan sat on the edge of the bed, touched Zai Zai's belly, and teased Zai Zai with a light smile: "Mummy, see if your belly is still there?" Zai Zai lay down obediently, feeling that her mommy is Playing with her and happily wait for Mommy to touch her belly. Chen Wan stroked Zai Zai's stomach with her palm, and found that Zai Zai's belly, which was swollen at noon, had now deflated, She couldn't help feeling that the child digested quickly. Zai Zai felt comfortable being stroked by Chen Wan, her two big eyes narrowed slightly, waiting for her mommy to stroke her again. Chen Wan shook her head with a laugh, and teased Zai Zai while stroking Zai Zai's belly: "The little villain is comfortable being touch, isn't she? Like a kitten."  

Zai Zai smiled at her mother, not forgetting to express her opinion: "Cats are cute~" "You are the cutest." Seeing that Zai Zai likes it, Chen Wan continued to rub Zai Zai's stomach. Anyway, this can be regarded as helping Zai Zai digest in disguise. They haven't eaten fresh vegetables for a long time, fortunately they can drink sufficient water every, Chen Wan was afraid that she would be constipated. Jiang Yanxin is lying on her side while holding Zai Zai's small fleshy hand to play with. she felt that there's nothing unlovable about her Zai Zai, especially after Qin Ke trimmed her hair, even her little head is chubby and Very cute. Zai Zai didn't mind at all that she's treated as a toy by her mother and mommy,  she just lay down comfortably. 

Qin Ke woke up after sleeping for a while, probably because she was afraid to fall asleep at the police station before, but she slept peacefully in the RV these days, although she always thought about Yanyan, but it may be because she was too tired she always fell asleep in a daze without thinking about her and it's the same just now, she didn't know when she fell asleep. Qin Ke got up and poured a glass of water to drink. Zai Zai sharply saw Qin Ke woke up and she rubbed against Chen Wan, acting like a baby: "Mommy, I'm going to play with my aunt." Chen Wan picked up Zai Zai amusedly and kissed Zai Zai's small face, "You don't delay do you, you want to play with whoever wakes up for a while, right?" Zai Zai nodded calmly and said, "Yes!" The little meat raised her hand, "Mom give me my storybook, it's time for my aunt to play with me."  

Jiang Yanxin handed the noon storybook to Zaizai, and Zaizai's little meaty hand hold the book, shaking in a very good mood, and at the same time did not forget to command Chen Wan: "Mommy, I'm going to find my aunt~" Chen Wan chuckled and put Zai Zai on the bed, put the shoes on for Zai Zai, Only then did Zai Zai placed to the ground. As soon as Zai Zai's feet touched the ground, she walked to Qin Ke with her short legs. Seeing Qin Ke sitting on the sofa drinking water, Zai Zai hugged Qin Ke's thigh and acted like a baby: "Auntie Auntie, my mother told me a story at noon and I want to listen to it again."