chapter 62

Chen Wan glanced at the 20 large trucks not far away and felt a little numb. Fortunately this will be the last time, Chen Wan comforted herself, For convenience Chen Wan put away the light machine gun and Rifle, she and Qin Ke got out of the car with a pistol and a machete. the machetes are very useful in the last days. They are used for skinning and cutting mutant meat and they are also very useful for chopping zombies. Chen Wan thinks that next time she encounters a shop that sells knives, she must get more machete, after all they are consumables. The three of them scrapped three of them the last time they cut mutated beef. 

Chen Wan smashed the car window with the back of the machete, stretched out her hand to open the cab door of the truck, swept away the glass shards scattered on the seat, sat there and began to connect several lines of the truck, Chen Wan soon started the truck, stepped on the accelerator, and drove the truck to the side of the pile of cars not far away, and stopped until the front of the truck and the body of the car were attached together. Qin Ke's side also went smoothly, she also drove the truck to the small car side by side with Chen Wan. After pasting all twenty large trucks to the small cars that had already been pasted together, the two of them returned to the RV.  

As soon as Chen Wan got into the RV she gave an instruction to the system: "System, the upgrade materials are all ready, you can start the upgrade." "the 300 Small cars, 20 heavy trucks, and 5,000 level 1 zombie crystal nuclei have all been reserved, and the upgrade will start now, the upgrade will take 15 hours. The host needs to pay attention, The RV cannot be moved during the upgrade but all functions in the RV can be used normally." The mechanical sound of the system sounds. "What time is it now?" Chen Wan asked in her mind. "Four o'clock in the afternoon." The system's voice sounded again. "It's exactly four o'clock in the afternoon, which means that the upgrade of the RV will be completed at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning." Chen Wan silently calculated in her heart.  

"Yes, host." The system thought that Chen Wan was talking to it, so it answered the sentence. Chen Wan nodded, What they have to do now is to wait, this time the time increased, The upgrade basically takes up all the time at night, They don't drive at night so they didn't waste too much time. Chen Wan only left the front windshield without covering it with the steel plates so that she could see the surrounding situation at any time. The rest of the windows were all covered with steel plates, which is a relief. Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan and said, "Go and sleep for a while. You didn't rest all afternoon, I'll watch here, If anything happens, I'll call you." Chen Wan nodded. She didn't sleep all night last night. After driving all the way, she's really tired now, so went to the room to sleep.  

Zai Zai didn't have time to pester Chen Wan all afternoon, so now she stretched out her little hands to hug Chen Wan. Chen Wan picked Zai Zai up, kissed Zai Zai's small face and coaxed: "I'm going to sleep for a while, do you want to sleep with Mommy?" Zai Zai nodded her head and rubbed against Chen Wan Acting like a baby: "Yes!" "Okay, let's sleep for a while." Chen Wan smiled and looked at Jiang Yanxin, "I will take Yangyang to sleep for a while." "I'll watch over here, don't worry. Qin Ke Take a break too, you've been busy for a long time just now." Jiang Yanxin wanted them to rest for a while, so she hurriedly said. "That's fine, I'll sleep for a while too." Qin Ke only slept for a few hours in the morning, but she's still a little sleepy at the moment, so she didn't refuse, she took the quilt went to sleep on the big bunk bed.  

Jiang Yanxin seemed to have thought of something, and hurriedly said to Chen Wan: "You take out some beef, we don't need too much, let's have beef noodles tonight, I will marinate the beef while you're sleeping." "Okay, wife, you've worked hard." Chen Wan smiled and said to Jiang Yanxin. While she was talking, there was already a piece of beef at the basin next to the chopping board. Jiang Yanxin raised her eyebrows and looked at Chen Wan. She didn't expect Chen Wan to be so obedient, She called her wife before she said anything. The corners of her lips curled up slightly in response: "It's not hard, you and Qin Ke also worked very hard."