chapter 141

Chen Wan didn't even use Athena to do it, she kicked it directly and the so-called infrared panel was kicked out by Chen Wan and fell on the ground with a "bang". There was a huge movement inside and at the same time, the sound of the alarm sounded in the corridor on the 8th floor, followed by 20 members of the guard with live ammunition.
  When they saw Chen Wan and the others who had already entered the infrared sensor door, they shot at Chen Wan and the others one after another but were blocked by Athena's shield and then all turned into stone statues. Chen Wan and the others did not delay, Continue to walk into the corridor, there are more than a dozen staff who are busy back and forth in the laboratory, they are obviously very confident in the security of this building, so they are still working step by step.
  Chen Wan and the others had come to the end of the corridor at this time and an infrared sensor door was installed here. Entering through this door is the real laboratory.
  The people in the laboratory saw someone outside the door, picked up the microphone and shouted to the outside: "Who is it? Back off, this is the laboratory of 'Tomorrow' base, everyone should stop outside the door, how did you get in?."
  Chen Wan ignored that person and exerted force with her right foot again, only to hear a "bang", the door was kicked open by Chen Wan again and the door that flew out directly flew out to the person who just shouted, when they arrived at a table in the middle of the laboratory, the people in the laboratory realized the seriousness of the matter and looked at Chen Wan and the others.
  Because of the tight security, people in the laboratory did not have any weapons.
  Chen Wan glanced around, took out her gun and took a step inside.
  Dr. Wen frowned and looked at Chen Wan and the others, "Who are you? Don't you know that the laboratory prohibits outsiders from entering and leaving? What about the guards outside, are they all dead? Why don't they stop you?" Dr. Wen lost his temper and said angry words hoping that the guards outside rushed in to protect them but then there was only silence outside, as if all those people were really dead.
  Chen Wan looked up at him and asked back: "do you know that there's no one outside? I can tell you clearly that not only is there no one on the 8th floor but also the people on the 7th floor have been eliminated by us. Meng feng and Meng jue, Those two lunatics are dead too, do you have anything else to ask?"
  "Impossible, the Meng brothers abilities are no match for you." Dr. Wen took out the walkie-talkie and dialed Meng Feng and Meng Jue, the only response to him is the "chacha" sound of the current.
  Chen Wan and the others continued to walk in, she lowered her eyes slightly and saw a shocking scene, the limbs of a healthy male alpha were fixed on an iron bed. The man seemed to have been given anesthesia and was unconscious. His left chest was cut wide open. With a beating heart, the blood in his body was continuously drawn into a bag through an instrument. With such a large amount even Chen Wan's hands and feet felt numb when she saw it.
  She walked over quickly, the man had already died and Chen Wan felt goosebumps all over her body, "You actually use living people for experiments? You crazy people."
"crazy? Don't you understand? We are doing a great cause for the progress of mankind. As long as we study the relationship between the three of them, the supernatural beings, zombies and mutant animals, the potion that can promote the rapid improvement of the supernatural beings can be very easy. It will be developed quickly and there will be a vaccine to resist the zombie virus. As long as this vaccine is developed and given a shot, ordinary people will no longer have to be afraid of being infected with the zombie virus. We are doing this for human beings." Dr. Wen's face was grim.
  He glanced around Chen Wan and the others and said with a sneer, "Isn't that what you supernatural beings came to my lab for? Do you want to drink the nutrients I extracted from the crystal nucleus? Isn't it for these? What I said is so righteous, you and I are the same people."
  Chen Wan shook her head coldly, "No, we are different from you at least we are warm people and you're just a crazy beast "
  Chen Wan raised her pistol while speaking.
  Dr. Wen panicked at this moment, "No, no, you can't kill me. I can help you supernatural beings improve your strength. believe me, you must believe me. I will do things for you in the future. I will be loyal to you. Don't kill me, don't kill me."
  "Aren't these people who are being experimented on by you innocent? You bastard, lunatic." As Chen Wan talk, she raised her gun and killed the eloquent Dr. Wen.
  The rest of the staff in the lab were also completely stunned. A male alpha stammered and begged for mercy: "Please don't, don't kill us. We were forced to stay here by them. That man is Dr. Wen. It's none of our business."