🚫chapter 165 🚫

"I won't do it because she said it? Do you think what she said is an imperial decree? Besides, look how far the basement is from here. Do you think she can handle it?" bald head sneered, obviously did not take what Chen Wan said seriously. Then he turned his gaze to the three women opposite, "How about the three of you? Will you do it yourself  or shall I help you?" "You, there are so many people in the warehouse, I won't let you succeed." The woman gritted her teeth back.  

"Hahaha, do you think that the alphas here want to help you? Let me tell you, they wish they could watch it with me and by the way they might also want to get a share of the action." The expression on bald head's face got even more excited. "Xiaoshi, I used to be your boss in the same department, we're also acquaintances, you will not take their side, Right?" The eyes of the woman in a suit fell on a man wearing a down jacket wrapped over a white shirt.  

The man named Xiaoshi took a look at bald head, his chest heaved violently, he frowned and pointed at the woman in the suit, "We are acquaintances? You have the nerve to say that? Director Song, didn't you look straight ahead before the end of the world? Have your eyes ever met those small subordinates like me? You never look straight at those male alphas in the company, why do you remember that your  an acquaintance with me now? Let me tell you, I don't know you well, so don't try to get close with me." 

The bald head is more interested looking at this scene, the playful smile on his face became stronger, as if he thought of something happy, he baldly smiled and said to Xiaoshi: "Oh, you're called Xiaoshi, right?" "Yes." Xiaoshi didn't expect that bald head would talked to him and was stunned for a moment. "Xiaoshi, Is Director Song, the kind of particularly powerful woman before the end of the world, the kind who wouldn't even look at someone like us?" bald head continued to ask.  

"Yes, I haven't seen any alpha that can catch the eyes of Director Song. Director Song has always looked down on people who are not as capable as her." Xiaoshi stared at Director Song firmly. After hearing the satisfactory answer, bald head smiled even more, "Then isn't it the best time for you to take revenge on her? The arrogant and glamorous director usually refuses to look at you but now you've become the leader, to conquer her and ravage her, I feel excited just thinking about it, so I'll leave the opportunity to you, you can do it first."  

The man named Xiaoshi didn't expect the bald man to say that and he was obviously stunned for a moment, the next moment he looked ferocious again, tore off two shirt buttons and said to himself: "That's right, it's the end of the world and Director Song, you're not invincible!" "Is it? Okay, I will help you."  

Xiaoshi looked a little manic, his eyes were red as if his been stimulated, why could he only be a small employee in the company before the end of the world? why these so-called goddess looked down on him? Well now, the end of the world in Beijing already begun and he has experienced the joy of the collapse of order in other cities.

Thinking about it, Xiaoshi rolled up his sleeves and walked towards Director Song, cursing at the two female Omega behind Director Song while walking, "Fuck, if you two don't want to get hurt, you'd better get out of here, The one who I'm interested is, is Director Song. When I think of the scene of Director Song begging for mercy under me later, I can't help but get excited. Brother Bald head, i'll follow your lead from now on,and I will do whatever you say brother. You are now my eldest brother."  

"No problem bro, I'll let you be the first to play with Director Song." The bald head laughed. Director Song was covered in cold sweat, she looked at Xiaoshi nervously and persuaded: "Xiaoshi, don't listen to bald head's provocation, you're a good person, you can't do this kind of thing, once you do this kind of thing, you can't go back." "Turn back? Why would I turn Back when we're in the apocalypse? I think it's good." Xiao Shi rushed towards Director Song as he spoke. It's impossible to have this kind of opportunity to get close to Director Song, even with such despicable means.