chapter 88

"We appreciate your kindness, but we do have important things to do, so we won't bother you." Qin Ke also politely declined. Commander Yang smiled, and glanced at the two of them: "Don't be so nervous, sit down and have a cup of tea before leaving, I actually like chatting with young people like you, what do you think about the end of the world?" Commander Yang finished asking, wrote a few words on the paper in front of him, and handed it to a guard beside him. The guard took the paper and left the room quickly. Of course, Chen Wan also saw the scene just now. She looked at Commander Yang, smiled and said, "What can ordinary citizens like us think? just live one day at a time. The specific rescue and later planning still depends on the military."  

"Young woman is right. I just sent someone to pick up your family and go to Area A. You can stay with me for a while and make contributions to the base. If you really want to leave in the end, I won't Stop you." Commander Yang smiled and looked at Chen Wan and the two. When Chen Wan was called over, she probably already had some guesses in her mind, but she couldn't help clenching her fists after hearing it. Commander Yang naturally also saw this scene, smiled indifferently and said, "Young woman, it's not good to be so angry. Villa 198 in District A is the residence I arranged for you. In order to express my apology for the incident just now, I let Major General Yao sent you there personally, it's getting late, go back and take a hot bath and rest." Major General Yao heard Commander Yang's instructions, and made a gesture of invitation to Chen Wan and Qin Ke.  

Chen Wan looked at Commander Yang coldly, She didn't care who the other party is, but the feeling of being strangled by someone doing things made her feel strong physical and psychological discomfort. Commander Yang just looked at Chen Wan with a smile, as if remembering something, and then said: "I heard that there is a sick person in your family? Major General Yao, bring the military doctor to that family members in a while. see what's going on, you two are rare talents, and our military needs a corporal." "Yes! I'll arrange it immediately." Major General Yao said respectfully.  

Chen Wan smiled noncommittally, and went out with Qin Ke without saying anything. Seeing that Chen Wan and Qin Ke had no interest in the villa they were going to live in, Major General Yao first brought up the topic: "Families of soldiers are usually placed in Area B, and those in Area B overall distribution is similar to our unit buildings before the end of the world, they are all allocated houses one by one, and the big leader assigned you to Area A, so many soldiers can only dream for it." Chen Wan just smiled noncommittal, Now that the military has brought Yan Xin and the others over, it's useless to say anything else, she can only take one step at a time, and it can't be out of good intentions to bring them all to Area A, it must be for the convenience of control and a way to win over her and Qin Ke, but it is very necessary to have a military doctor to help see Wan Ning.

If she can get infuse with fluids or something Wan Ning's illness will also recover faster. Taking care of your body first is the most important thing. Thinking of the cost of running away, Chen Wan looked at Major General Yao. "Major General Yao, I wonder if it is possible for the military doctor to come over to see the patient as soon as possible. It would be best to infuse some fluid or something. My father-in-law and mother-in-law are also getting old. By the way, let the military doctor take a look at the patient. There is also a villa area. How is the food distributed over there? Can you tell me about it?" Anyway, she couldn't run away, so Chen Wan planned to figure out the basic situation first.  

Seeing that Chen Wan is interested in Area A, Major General Yao immediately showed joy on her face: "No problem, I will arrange for a general practitioner to go there immediately." After speaking, Major General Yao gave some instructions to the guards around her, The male alpha hurried to run errands. In the end of the world various lines were interrupted, and all parties were connected by satellite phones but there were not many satellite phones, and many times they were far away so they had to rely on people to run errands. After Major General Yao finished arranging the doctor's affairs, she smiled and talked with Chen Wan and Qin Ke.