chapter 197-198

As if aware of the danger, the strange baby flew to Shitou's side regardless of the green blood bubbling from its head, The broken limbs were blown apart by the bomb. Fortunately Chen Wan and the others ran away one after another but a few soldiers were splashed by the debris of the bomb but they were not seriously injured. The thick smoke dissipated and Chen Wan looked back at the place where Shitou were standing just now, The picture is a bit horrible. 

Dr. Wu on the opposite side just abandoned the living person as garbage. There was no superfluous expression on Chen Wan's face. The anger in her heart has reached its peak. Chen Wan looked at the person inside coldly: "So the living person is not worth something in your eyes, isn't it? Isn't he your companion?" "Companion? I think you made a mistake. The reformed people are just a watchdog I got for Pluto, you didn't think these are all our cards, do you?" Dr. Wu chuckled a few times, waiting to see Chen Wan's reaction.   

At this time Yiyi already returned to Chen Wan's side before everyone knew it. Chen Wan and Yiyi communicated in the brain for a short time and said with a light smile: "Really? A pervert like you has more than these abilities. Do you have a hole card? you fake Pluto, who pretends to be sophisticated, why are you wearing a mask? Is there some hidden disease?" "Shut up, you dare to insult Pluto, let me tell you, this is our territory, If you don't want to die with me, I advise you to get out." When Dr. Wu spoke, his face lost the kindness of the past and he looked hideous, he took out a small remote control from the pocket of his white coat.   

"I put explosives on several places in this building early on. As long as I lightly press this little red dot, everything will really be over. How about it? Do you want to live or die?" Dr. Wu made a decision that Chen Wan and the others would not dare to take their lives as joke, so his attitude became rampant again However at the next moment, Chen Wan said lightly: "Then press it, I can't stand threats from others, especially that fake Pluto, just now he wanted to control my wife with supernatural powers, I won't let you guys go." Dr. Wu have a trace of panic flashed across his eyes and he glanced at the soldiers behind Chen Wan: "You are not afraid of death, aren't the soldiers behind you afraid? She is going to kill you, kill her, kill her quickly!" Dr. Wu were still roaring but the soldiers behind Chen Wan didn't make any changes, after all the scene when Chen Wan killed the third-level mutant lion was too horrifying and they trusted Chen Wan   .  

"Do you think they will listen to you? Okay, don't you want to press the red button in your hand? Press it quickly." Chen Wan stared at Dr. Wu coldly. Dr. Wu's hands trembled a little and Pluto grabbed Dr. Wu's hand at this time and said again: "Don't be impulsive, the people on the other side, let's talk we have mastered a lot of technology about zombies and abilities, as long as you promise not to kill me, we can share these technologies with you." Chen Wan lightly smiled and refused: "The technology is indeed a good technology but you people are not trustworthy, you have all installed explosives in your own base camp and I'm afraid that nine out of ten sentences of our cooperation will be false?"  

After saying this, Chen Wan didn't care about the reaction of the people inside, raised the rifle in her hand and started shooting at the opposite side, Dr. Wu wanted to say something but he were shot twice in the chest and leg, Knowing that he couldn't survive, he looked at Chen Wan and the others with a smirk and pressed the switch but the imaginary explosion he imagine didn't sound inside the building but there were several deafening explosions outside the hospital building. 

At the same time, Chen Wan and the others continued to shoot until he died. Dr. Wu couldn't believe that the explosives placed by his hand were taken outside. On the other side, Pluto roared ferociously, while looking at Chen Wan and the others, as if he wanted to give himself a chance: "I'm Pluto, you can't kill me, you can't kill me, ah." As more than a dozen bullets sank into his body, Pluto no longer had the strength to howl and his body fell to the ground without any anger.