chapter 116

Qin Ke listlessly went to take a bath and then went out to eat breakfast, Chen Wan had already made breakfast, It was steamed dumplings stuffed with beef and There were a few dumplings in the little guy's bowl. Seeing Qin Ke coming out, Chen Wan greeted her, got up and took out the steamed dumplings reserved for Qin Ke from the pot: "I kept them for you, come and eat together." "Oh. "Qin Ke sat down listlessly, Chen Wan saw that she wasn't energetic and could faintly see dark circles in her eyes, thinking that they were fighting fiercely last night, she even blinked at Qin Ke. Qin Ke pursed her lips, quickly lowered her head to eat, after they did it, she fell asleep from exhaustion. She won't let Chen Wan and the others know about this, she's fierce!  

Seeing that she didn't respond, Chen Wan thought Qin Ke is shy and embarrassed, so she smiled and didn't ask any more questions. Shen Mingyan didn't need to eat, so she went to find Yiyi. After the two chatted yesterday, Shen Mingyan knew that Yiyi is usually very talkative. Sure enough as soon as she passed by, Yiyi started talking to Shen Mingyan. Qin Ke looked at Shen Mingyan aggrievedly, well she doesn't have to be jealous when talking between friends. Seeing that the little guy was full, Jiang Wanning simply carried Zai Zai off the sofa: "Yang Yang, your belly is getting big again, let's go walk for a while, your aunt will take you to the sun room to play with the soil later, okay?"

When Zai Zai heard that she get to play with dirt, her eyes immediately lit up and she responded aggressively: "Okay!" Zai Zai got off the ground and walked around on her short legs, seeing Yiyi talking to a beautiful aunt, Zai Zai also walked over with her short legs to join in the fun. Zai Zai stretched out her little hands to hug Yiyi's leg, "Auntie hug~" " "Bao'er, aren't you going to digest? Is it time to hug again?" Yiyi lowered her head and asked the little guy amusedly, Zai Zai nodded of course. Yiyi picked up the little guy, she didn't feel it was no different from holding an egg in her hand.  

Zai Zai hugged Yiyi but her big eyes were sizing up Shen Mingyan and she pursed her mouth to get close to Shen Mingyan: "Hello, Auntie, my name is Yang Yang." Shen Mingyan noticed this milky white dumpling yesterday but yesterday everything was too hasty and she didn't have time to talk to the child, so she get to talk to the child at this moment. "Your name is Yang Yang? You're so cute, do you want to come and hug Auntie?" Shen Mingyan smiled at Zai Zai, she clapped her hands to signal Zai Zai to come and find her.  

Zai Zai pursed her lips, rubbed against Yiyi shyly and acted like a baby but couldn't help but look at Shen Mingyan. This new aunt had a nice smile. In the end the little traitor couldn't resist Shen Mingyan's gentle smile so The little meat hand fell into Shen Mingyan's arms. Yiyi patted Zaizai's little butt with a broken smile, "You're happy again, aren't you? All the aunts in the RV dote on you." Zaizai put her arms around Shen Mingyan, smiling cutely: "Happy, my aunts accompany me to Play~"  

"You are so cute, can I touch your little hand?" Shen Mingyan teased the child in her arms while bouncing her. "Okay~" Zai Zai obediently said in her little milky voice to answer, she has never been resistant to the good-looking and gentle aunt, she stretched out her little fleshy hand and let Shen Mingyan touch it. Shen Mingyan pinched Zai Zai's small meaty hand, feeling like a kitten's meat pad and it felt really comfortable when pinching, "Your little meaty hand is so cute." When Zai Zai heard her aunt praise her, she buried her little face in Shen Mingyan's arms and acted like a baby.  

After Chen Wan had finished her breakfast, she raised her eyes to see Zai Zai acting like a baby in Yan Yan's arms, she tease Zai Zai with a light smile: "Bao'er, you won't let any aunts let you go, so they have to play with you?" "Yes! Play with me." Zai Zai's voice is childish, yet righteous. Seeing the cuteness of the little guy, Shen Mingyan hugged her and rubbed her head, "Okay, We'll play with you." 

After breakfast, Ye Lan and Jiang Wanning cleaned up the small dining room and kitchen, In the evening Chen Wan thought about discussing where to go next with everyone. Its not an option to change places to hide in a day in the apocalypse. In addition they are now fully staffed and have a simulated sun room, which is equivalent to a closed loop. For a small ecosystem, finding a safe place to live for a period of time is a good choice. "We definitely won't go to places like bases. Do you have any recommendations for places suitable for living?" Chen Wan glanced over and wanted to ask everyone's opinions.