chapter 209-210

She found a key in a small box next to the bed. Chen Wan put the key in her coat pocket, zipped it up and took another look at the corpse on the bed. The corpse already rotted exuding a foul smell, it's not difficult to see that the corpse has been cut into several neat sections, it should be the person who participated in the game before and the murderer is the two men just now.   

Chen Wan didn't stay long and quickly went out with the steel machete Because she saw the cut up corpse of a living person, Chen Wan is in a bad mood and she kicked open the second door, it even kicked the door panel with a "bang", sending sawdust flying all over the floor.   

Two level 2 zombies came out of it, one is wearing a doctor's uniform and the other is a nurse who had rotted to the point where only half of her face was left. They saw that Chen Wan and they looked like a hungry wolf who hadn't eaten meat for a long time, so they rushed at Chen Wan. Chen Wan swung the steel machete and slashed down, causing the heads of the two zombies to fall to the ground.   

Compared with the previous ward, this ward have a smelled of decaying corpses. There were even some bones and organs of the human body scattered on the ground. Chen Wan got the second key. Immediately after the third ward, Chen Wan was not polite and kicked the door open like before. A woman's cry could be heard faintly inside. Chen Wan looked at the position of the door and the ceiling and only after confirming that there is nothing, she walked into the ward.

There was a rotten corpse lying on the bed outside the ward. Chen Wan could even see maggots crawling on the corpse when she shone it with a flashlight. The bed on the other side couldn't be seen clearly but something kept swinging. Chen Wan shone the flashlight on it and through the light, there's a shadowy figure on the curtain, like a woman swaying in the wind or like a hanged ghost. Chen Wan took a few steps forward, shining the flashlight in one hand and raised the curtain with a steel knife in the other.  

Behind the curtain is a woman whose eyes were still dripping blood. The woman's tongue were sticking out and the whites of her eyes were turned up, staring straight at Chen Wan. Chen Wan sneered and said: "Pretending to be a ghost." she then waved the knife in her hand to slash at the woman. The woman were stunned for a moment. The woman tried her best to dodge the knife and at the same time took out the gun in her hand.

 Chen Wan kicked at the woman's hand holding the gun and the gun flew far away. The woman's wrist were broken by Chen Wan's kick and she screamed: "Ah, my hand, don't be afraid, Come and help me." Chen Wan pressed the blade of the steel knife against the woman's neck and when the blade rubbed lightly, the flesh on the woman's neck were slightly scratched and bleed: "I have a bad temper. I don't want to repeat my words a second time, next, you will answer whatever I ask you, do you understand?"   

The woman clutched her wrist in pain with a frightened expression on her heavily made-up face, said: "Understood, ask me anything, I'll tell you everything I know, please don't kill me." "Who are you guys why are you playing ghosts on the fifth floor of the basement? Where is the key? Where is the exit?" Chen Wan asked in a cold voice. When she spoke, the blade trembled slightly and the woman burst into tears in fright. Her colorful face is stained with tears and she cried like a crying ghost.

"I'll tell, don't do it, don't do it. We are NPCs signed up to participate spontaneously. Before the end of the world, we like to go to haunted houses to seek excitement. After the end of the world, we come here as an NPC so we can scare and kill people at will. There are many aspects of this, All lovers want this opportunity and there are very few people participating in the second level. Everyone likes to see people die in the haunted houses, so the npcs in the haunted houses are very popular and someone entrusted me to become a NPC." The woman tremble in fright but dared not tell lies. "What a bunch of lunatics, have you ever thought that those who were killed were innocent?" Chen Wan looked at the woman and asked coldly.