chapter 139

Chen Wan already rolled up Mr. Liu's sleeves, took off the rubber tube from Zhao Jingjing's arm and tied it to Mr. Liu's wrist. Mr. Liu trembled "What are you going to do, don't, don't..."
  Of course Chen Wan didn't listen to Mr. Liu, the scarlet liquid was pushed into Mr. Liu's blood vessel by Chen Wan along the needle tube but Chen Wan didn't stop, after pulling out the needle she continued to draw from several bottles of liquid on the table and then pushed the needle into Mr. Liu's arm again.
  "No, please don't, that thing is already a big dose once you take a tube and I will die if you continue to inject it." The drug injected just now has reacted in Mr. Liu's body and his whole body looks Excited and painful.
  But Chen Wan didn't stop. If they hadn't come in time, these things would probably be used on Zhao Jingjing. It's not hard to understand why Zhao Jingjing became what she is now.
  Zhao Jingjing was let go of the rope by Jiang Yanxin and the others. Like a frightened deer, she stumbled and hid in the corner on the side of the sofa, buried her head tightly in her arms, crying and trembling all over, like she was afraid.

Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan rushed over to comfort her but Zhao Jingjing struggled to push them away. It seemed that she's very resistant to being touched by others.
  Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan sympathized with Zhao Jingjing's experience, the child who was only half-grown had to encounter such a bad thing, so they hated this greasy middle-aged man named Mr. Liu even more.
  While he was crying, Chen Wan continued to inject this exciting medicine into his blood vessels one by one until all the liquid in the ten small bottles on the table was injected into his veins.
  "Don't you like injections? You'll enjoy enough this time." Chen Wan looked over coldly. The man was crying and laughing, as if he had been stabbed into the body by countless sharp knives and pushed to extremes. In the middle of the wave, his lost breath in the extreme excitement after a while.
  Chen Wan looked at Zhao Jingjing who was hiding in the corner and said, "Zhao Jingjing, it was your friend Qiao Shirui who asked us to come here to find you. Do you remember me? When you were sick in the service area, I gave you some Cold medicine."
  "Don't, don't, don't come here, ah..." The girl was completely trapped in her own world, waving her arms frantically, no matter what Chen Wan and the others said were useless to her.
  Chen Wan reached out and struck the girl's shoulder and neck and the girl passed out immediately. Chen Wan lifted the girl up and handed it to Shen Mingyan. 
  Chen Wan glanced at Mr. Liu and was about to settle the score with the two brothers of the Meng family.
  As soon as they walked out of the room of 310, the captain of the guard had already rushed over with his people. When they saw Chen Wan and the others, ten members of the guard began to shoot at Chen Wan and the others. Athena lightly waved the shield in her hand to block all the attacks, the next moment, the shield's passive attack was launched and all the members of the guard who shot at Chen Wan and the others turned into stone statues.

  When Chen Wan and the others went downstairs, they kicked open all the doors of all the rooms on this floor. When they encountered a gangsters with guns, they were also dealt with by Chen Wan and the others.
  When Chen Wan and the others went down to the first floor, there was already no one in the hall, only a dozen or so intact stone statues remained. Chen Wan and the others didn't stop for more than 20 minutes. Chen Wan said: "Let's take a rest first, you will definitely need to use a lot of mental strength for a while." Jiang Yanxin nodded and withdrew her mental power.
  They returned to the place they had agreed with Wei Siyu and the others and they saw that Wei Siyu and the others were already there and there were two alphas, a male and a female, who were the class monitor and Li Yue that Chen Wan and the others had met before.
  Li Yue saw Chen Wan's her nose turn sore and even her eyes turned red. No matter how hard she endured it outside, she couldn't help it when she a familiar people in front of her. Seeing Chen Wan and the others for the second time.
  "Sister." Li Yue choked up after saying a word.
  "Don't cry, we won't let you have any more trouble when we come. We have rescued Zhao Jingjing but she's a little out of order. Let her rest first." Chen Wan comforted.
  Shen Mingyan gave her to Li Yue to take care of.
  Seeing her friend being tortured like this, Li Yue couldn't stop crying, "These beasts are not human and Gong Yu and Wang Mingxuan are the ones who killed Fatty, Qiao Shirui and Jingjing they"
  The squad leader's eyes were red and finally he turned his back to everyone and began to cry, sobbing softly and then weeping loudly. These days they are too depressed and even feel that the only purpose of life is to rescue Qiao Shirui Rescued and Zhao Jingjing and then went to the Meng family's, Gong Yu, and Wang Mingxuan to fight desperately, they all deserved to die.
  Chen Wan understands the collapse of these children but there is no time for them to slowly digest this, Chen Wan looked at Wei Siyu and said: "You and your companions take these three children, there's a place quite hidden and there are no cameras around, we still have to go find the brothers of the Meng family and we'll join you later."
  Chen Wan said that she was about to take everyone to the place where the brothers of the Meng family lived but was stopped by Wei Siyu.
  "Wait, I heard that there are quite a few supernatural beings around Meng feng and Meng jue. I'll go with you. It's enough to have Shitou and Jincan stay to protect them." Wei Siyu said.
  Chen Wan nodded, The two heroines of the original book are there, so they should be safe, "That's fine, let's go there together."
  So Chen Wan and her group of six quickly rushed to the building where the Meng brothers lived. At the same time, Meng Feng and Meng Jue finished talking with Dr. Wen. Dr. Wen came out of their offices and went back to the laboratory on the eighth floor.
  The big man Cao Gang just knocked on the door respectfully and he pushed the door in after getting a reply from inside, "Master, the captain of the guard just said that someone died outside and wanted to come over to report but just now Dr. Wen was here, so I stopped him."
  "Well, go tell him to come over, who's the dead person again?" Meng Feng leaned lazily on the sofa, took a glass of red wine in his hand and took a sip, feeling very comfortable.
  "Yes." After Cao Gang went out, he kept calling the captain of the guard downstairs but there was no movement at all.
  Cao Gang faintly felt that something was wrong and together with Liu Jie, another supernatural being, he called up the surveillance in the base, only to find that the nightclub was in a mess, no one was there and a small group of people was hurrying towards the building.
  Cao Gang hurriedly went to report the situation to the brothers of the Meng family, while Liu Jie asked all the building guards to be more alert and shoot any suspicious persons immediately.
  "Master, someone smashed up the nightclub's a mess inside and the captain of the guard and a dozen other team members are gone and a bunch of suspicious people we haven't seen before are moving towards us." Cao Gang hurriedly reported to the brothers of the Meng family.
  "Where did the blind people come from? They even dared to move my site. Alerted all parts of the building so that those who came over would never come back." Meng feng didn't care too much. In his opinion, no matter whether it's a supernatural person or not, it's impossible to pass the first line of defense of the building. There are densely packed sniper spots on the fifth floor, the eleventh floor and the roof of the building. As long they dare to come, he firmly believes that those people will be beaten into a sieve and there is no need for him and his brother to do it themself.
  "Yes. "After Cao Gang finished speaking, he hurriedly went out to set up defenses together.
  At the same time, Meng Jue turned on the TV in the office and called up the surveillance camera on the front of the building. He saw six women of different colors approaching them. " Brother, these women are so pretty, it would be a pity to kill them with a gun." Meng Jue smiled at Meng Feng and then moved on to other thoughts.
  "There are so many Omega, since the establishment of this place, when did you lack Omega, don't be arrogant at this time." Meng feng reminded.
  "That's right, anyway, I don't lack Omega." Meng Jue responded with a smile, his eyes still fell on the people in the surveillance and they were about to arrive in front of the building.
  Jiang Yanxin had already summoned Athena again and they didn't care about the muzzle of the gun protruding from the windows, they were still moving quickly into the building.
  As Chen Wan and the others approached, the building began to shoot continuously. Chen Wan glanced at it and there were at least fifty sniper spots, which can be said that the defense was tight but the next moment Athena waved her shield again to block all the attacks and launched a shield passive attack on those who attacked her. All those who shot at them turned into stone statues. 

And among these people Include Wang Mingxuan who sold his friends for glory, he's not as good as Gong Yu and after selling Zhao Jingjing and Qiao Shirui, he only got a job as a building sniper but he is still higher than ordinary people in the base and there are enough food every day, his not afraid of not being full.
  And Gong Yu, relying on his shamelessness and flattering mouth, quickly became a celebrity in front of the Meng brothers. He helped the Meng brothers search for good-looking Omega in the base. In the end, none of them ended well.
  There were no obstacles in front of Chen Wan and the others and they entered the building smoothly.
  Meng Jue was also stunned looking at the surveillance screen, "Brother, these women should also be supernatural beings and that foreign woman holding a shield is too strange, after she used the shield, all the gunshots in the building stopped "
  Of course Meng feng saw it too, drank the red wine in the glass with a frowned in his face then got up and straightened his clothes and said: "Let's go, these people should be all supernatural beings, go Meet them."
  "Okay, I don't believe it anymore, who has supernatural powers more powerful than us brothers." Meng Jue gritted his teeth.
  In a blink of an eye, Chen Wan already pulled out a guard from under the side cabinet in the hall, "Which floor are those two bastards from the Meng family?" "On the seventh floor, they are on the seventh floor, I don't know anything, don't Kill me, don't kill me." As he said that, the guard took out a gun from his side pocket and Chen Wan grabbed his wrist and when she took the gun away, he disabled the man's hand and shoot him.
  Knowing the exact location and being protected by Athena along the way, Chen Wan and the others went all the way to the seventh floor, where they saw the two brothers, Meng feng and Meng jue in front of the gate of the seventh floor.