🚫chapter 161🚫

Qi Jing glanced at those men, her pale face seemed to be about to faint in the next moment, she wanted to stop those people but in her current situation, it was difficult for her to even get up, let alone fight them.
  Seeing that there were five more male alphas responding, Cun Tou couldn't hide the joy on his face and said to the rest of the warehouse, "Don't worry, everyone, we will take those people to another room for interrogation and it won't affect everyone's rest."
  "That's right, don't worry, we're all in the same boat, it's better to do something to others than to do it to our own people." Hongmao said with a smile.
So under the leadership of Cun Tou, several male alphas took wooden sticks and iron pipes as weapons and carefully walked out of the warehouse to the first floor.
  At the same time, Chen Wan and the others also went to the first floor but the windows on the first floor were sealed by heavy snow, so they couldn't see what was going on outside. Fortunately, the top floor of the shopping mall was made of strong glass and the light from outside could pass through the windows of the shopping mall, So the top is illuminated inside and it is not too dark.
  Chen Wan glanced upstairs and saw light coming in from the upward windows on the second floor. Thinking that the heavy snow hadn't fallen that much, Yiyi beside her said at this moment: "Be careful, someone is coming this way, About 8 people."
  Chen Wan nodded, there were still sporadic zombies wandering upstairs in the shopping mall and now Chen Wan and the other have to clean them up, they don't know how long they have to stay in this place.
  Soon, Cun Tou brought people but when he saw more than a dozen zombies walking towards Chen Wan and the others, he was a little scared, especially the five people who followed Cun Tou and the others. After a while they started to regret it.
  "Why don't we go back, so many zombies are rushing towards those people." One of the men in a black jacket said, the jacket's tag hadn't been taken off yet, obviously it was worn casually in the supermarket.
  "Why are you so timid? Do you still want a share of the pie? Isn't the zombie still here? Let's go, this is the best time, after that they have to do whatever we want them to do." Cutou sad confidently.

  Taking advantage of the fact that the zombies were still some distance away from Chen Wan and the others, several people quickly approached to a place not far from Chen Wan and the others.
  The red-haired and the bald-headed people were all focused on the zombies, they still thought about Chen Wan and the others and said, "friends, the zombies are coming soon, do you want to go with us to a safe place to hide for a while?"
  There was a sneer on the corner of Chen Wan's lips. She had seen enough hypocrisy along the way. Maybe there were good people like Wei Siyu and the others but they were definitely minority. For those who came out of nowhere to help them, the first reaction would be suspicion, especially after seeing Cun Tou's eyes, Chen Wan's face became even colder.
  She took a step to stand in front of Jiang Yanxin and Cun Tou at her resentfully, as if blaming Chen Wan for blocking his sight. Chen Wan's eyes were slightly cold and she just stared straight at Cun Tou "I advise you not to think about anything you shouldn't have, the zombies have already arrived and those who don't want to die should hide as soon as possible."
Losing face late, he couldn't get off the stage for a while and cursed: "Fuck, you dare to teach me how to do things? There are so many of us, how can you not be afraid of these zombies? I advise you to follow us and leave quickly. Don't toast and refuse fine wine or else you will be punished."
  Chen Wan chuckled and glanced back coldly, "I like fine wine, what can you do?" "Hurry up and take thtem back to the underground warehouse." The reason why Cun Tou dared to be so arrogant was because he expected Chen Wan and the others not to shoot. After all this is Beijing City and the military management was strict before, basically if they committing crimes they will be arrested and sent to the Beijing Prison, so most people still act according to the rules before the end of the world and didn't dare to do things that are too outrageous.

  But before the few of them could make a move, the zombies rushed towards Chen Wan and the others while they were talking. Chen Wan activated the ability to control the fifty zombies around them to bite the zombies rushing towards them.
  The number of zombies were not many and there were only about 100 in total and 50 of them were controlled by Chen Wan and the rest were not to be feared.
  But level 2 zombies are intelligent after all, after seeing they couldn't attacked Chen Wan and the other, so they changed their target to Cun Tou and his people.
  Cuntou people ran away with their heads in their arms but more than 50 zombies were enough to take care of them, not to mention that the weapons in their hands were only wooden and iron rods.
  Soon Hong Mao was thrown down by a zombie from behind and he desperately shouted at Bunny: "Brother, help me, help me, there are zombies behind me."
  But Bunny couldn't care about him right now, Bunny himself was blocked by six zombies. When he wanted to swing out with a wooden stick, a zombie on the left already bit his arm.
  Cun Tou struggled desperately and at the same time, screaming voices continued to come out of his mouth: "Ah, ah, don't bite, it hurts too much, help me." When he was struggling, he saw that Chen Wan and the others were actually being protected by the zombies. He stretched out his hand to ask for help but before he even made a sound, the position of his throat had been bitten by a tall male zombie and he was no longer alive.
  The same is true for the red hair not far from him. There are already several zombies gnawing on him. Except for the bald heads who run really fast, the rest of the people have become the zombies' dinner.
  Chen Wan and the others didn't intend to help. These people came for them. Chen Wan thought, she was not a living Bodhisattva. She would not save such people, nor she wanted too. If she saved them, They might be able to do it again next time. The victims will be those young and beautiful Omega again.
  Chen Wan didn't intend to let these zombies go, she controlled the fifty zombies to attack the rest.
  The zombies controlled by her obviously had an advantage in combat power and they eliminated the rest of the zombies amidst the hissing of monsters.
  Fearing that a large number of corpses would cause disease, Chen Wan controlled the 50 zombies to move all the corpses of the rest of the zombies in the shopping mall to a shop at the corner of the first floor and asked the zombies to close the door of the shop. The fifty zombies returned to a shop on the first floor.
  Chen Wan was able to control the remaining 50 zombies and they might come in handy in the future, so she didn't get rid of these 50 zombies.
  Jiang Yanxin and the others went up to the second floor of the shopping mall, looked out the window and saw heavy snow falling outside. Chen Wan walked to a window and opened it and saw snowflakes pouring in one after another. The largest snowflake was as big as a quarter of a person's palm. They looked at each other and they couldn't believe it from each other's eyes.
  "According to this method, this shopping mall will soon be buried in heavy snow. If it falls even harder, the whole city may suffer." Qin Ke said while looking at the snowflakes scattered outside.
  "Yeah, We might stay here for a while and there are so many corpses in the mall, so it's easy to be infected with diseases like plague, should we find a place to cremate those corpses?" Chen Wan frowned and said, insisting on staying here for a while, A few days is not a problem but what if its a few months? The rotting and smelly corpses may cause diseases.
  "It makes sense. Burning it directly is definitely not acceptable. It's best to find a container for incinerating the corpses and burn them bit by bit. Don't let the fire burn too much, otherwise it's easy to burn the whole building by then it's really be over." Qin Ke said, everyone began to look for any suitable places to burn the corpses and finally found a lot of big pots in a restaurant with iron pots on the top floor.
  Chen Wan thought about taking all the corpses in the shopping mall and the basement and burning them together to avoid the spread of bacteria.
  "Let's just stay here but the smell may be a bit strong at that time. Let's open the rest of the windows in the building and try to cremate all these corpses before the heavy snow covers the whole building." Chen Wan said while activating her ability to get the zombies to work.
  She controlled 30 zombies and asked them to move all the more than 300 zombie corpses in the basement to the top floor, leaving 10 zombies to move all the corpses from the first floor to the fifth floor and the remaining 10  to enter the iron pot stew shop, set up several large-caliber pots inside, lit the fires separately and began to burn the corpses bit by bit.
  During the burning process, Chen Wan and the others hid in the window on the other side of the 5th floor. After all, the smell of burned body is really bad. Just like this, Chen Wan thought If she sees it, when they come back to the RV she might not have appetite for meat.
  The zombies below are also working diligently under Chen Wan's control. With Chen Wan's current mental strength, it's more than enough to control these zombies for an hour.
  And the bald man on the other side fled back to report the news. He was terrified when he saw the dead faces of the three people. While Cun Tou was quarrelling with Chen Wan, he didn't realize that he was missing someone at all. After the bald head saw that something was wrong, he immediately ran away, only to hear Cun Tou and Hongmao calling for help from far behind, he didn't even look back, just thinking about running away.

  After the bald head went back, he knocked on the door desperately because of what happened just now, the people inside were all on guard against Bunny and the others and no one went to answer the door for a while.
  In the end, the alpha man in a suit by the door stood up and opened the door for the bald head. The warehouse door opened. The man in the suit wanted to check whether the bald head and the others were injured before letting them in but when he opened the door he saw the bald head shaking like a sieve.
"Baldhead, what's the matter with you? Where's others? Why did you come back by yourself?" The man in the suit asked with some doubts.
  "Fuck, don't fucking ask, let me go in first." The bald man calmed down a little when he saw someone and was angry that no one opened the door after knocking on the door for a long time, so he slammed his foot on the suit man that opened the door for him  and cursed: "You can open a door so slowly. If there were zombies outside, I would have been gnawed a long time ago. I'll kill you."
  "Hey, don't fight, we are all our own. "
  "Just talk."
  "Talk? I'll kill him first." The bald man chased the man in the suit with a stick like crazy and the poor man in the suit who opened the door out of his kindness was beaten back by the bald head.
  "If I hadn't opened the door, you wouldn't be able to come in, don't chase after me." The man in the suit shouted while running. "Do you want me to die? Okay, I can die but I have to bring you." As he said that, he was about to hit the innocent person next to him with his stick and there was an instant chaos in the warehouse.
  Qi Jing's face softened a little but she was still as pale as white paper. She stood up and grabbed the bald-headed wooden stick from behind and said loudly: "That's enough, making such a big commotion And you bald head, if you don't want to stay here, I can send you out."
  Hearing Qi Jing's words, the bald head softened immediately and he almost forgot that there was justice. As for the supernatural being who is full of emotions, its not his turn to go crazy here and he immediately defended himself: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was really scared by the scene outside just now, my boss still has a few more things he want to do but Everyone died."
  The bald head wiped away two tears, sniff and cried, "You don't know how miserable they were just now, those women are not good people, my boss and the other were all killed by those women, they are not as kind as they appear on the surface. They're all desperadoes. The seven living people just died. Qi Jing, what I said is true. We can't let those villains live in the same building as us. I just went up to the first floor to check and all the exits have been blocked by heavy snow, we can't go anywhere and keeping them alive is laying mines for ourselves." he thought that if it weren't for Chen Wan and the others, his two brothers and the five people who followed them would not have died.