chapter 149

But it's a pity not to take away those mutated pork and rice noodles. Chen Wan thought for a while and said to Qin Ke beside her: "let's drive a car and go back together, we'll put the rest in the space after the RV upgrade is successful."
  "Okay." Qin Ke nodded, after all she wants to eat mutated pork and she has to change the taste if she always eats beef and octopus, and stir-fried pork dishes is delicious.
  The two got into the car, Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan went back to the RV, Chen Wan talked to Yiyi and asked Yiyi to find a place to park that would not attract attention and upgrade quickly.
  Yiyi started the RV, Chen Wan and Qin Ke followed Yiyi in Leopards truck but when they passed by several military vehicles, Yiyi stopped the RV and said to Chen Wan in her mind: "There are a lot of supplies in several military vehicles, I have absorbed all the crystal cores into the system, do you want to search for the rest?" Chen Wan thought for a while and nodded: "Then let's search, Let's see if there is something useful, let's put it in the RV first."
  Chen Wan got off the truck and Qin Ke got off to help and finally Chen Wan and Qin Ke found a Six pieces of body armor, 20 grenades, military canned tuna and a large box of military biscuits, a whole box of canned luncheon meat and more than a dozen rifles and light machine guns, a box of ammunition in the military vehicle. these are scarce items after the end of the world, it is a pity not to take them away but there is no place to put them in the compressed space.
  In the end, Chen Wan and the others had no choice but to pile the guns, ammunition and bulletproof vests in Qin Ke's room first. As for the food, they moved it to the RV first and piled up the things in the open space behind the restaurant on the second floor, Because Zai Zai and the dogs usually play outside and don't go to Qin Ke's room very much, so its not easy to cause danger. After the RV is upgraded they'll put all these things in the compressed space.
  After Chen Wan and Qin Ke finished transporting the supplies, Yiyi also drove the RV to find a secluded community in the suburbs to upgrade the RV. Not long after Chen Wan and the others left, the military personnel rushed over quickly. After the description by the staff at the auction venue, the military still did not believe that the supernatural beings could kill Leopard and Admiral Wang in one pot. After sending people to ask about the situation, the military dispatched two teams to hunt for Chen Wan and the others.
  On the other side, Chen Wan and the others have already parked their car in a large-scale residential area and there are many high-rise buildings. Yiyi parked the car between the two buildings and Qin Ke and Chen Wan did the same. In this way, the cars was parked in a blind spot. People outside would not be able to see these vehicles at a glance but could only see the corners. The vehicles were basically blocked by tall buildings on both sides.
  Chen Wan and Qin Ke got out of the car and returned to the RV. As soon as Chen Wan entered the RV, Yiyi's voice rang in her head.
  "The 50 heavy-duty trucks, 800 small cars, 3,000 level 2 zombie nuclei and 3 level 3 mutated animal nuclei needed to upgrade the RV to level 5 have all been collected. Do you want to upgrade now?" Chen Wan hurriedly replied: "Yes."
  "Okay, the RV has started to be upgraded and the upgrade time is 24 hours." As soon as Yiyi's voice fell, the RV started a one-day automatic upgrade.
  Including the crystal cores found from Leopard and the military and deducting the number of crystal cores needed for the RV upgrade just now, Chen Wan now has 7241 level 2 zombie crystal cores, 7123 level 1 zombie crystal cores, 631 small vehicles, 191 large vehicles. After hearing the stock of all her assets, Chen Wan relaxed.
  In addition to these crystal nuclei and weapons, Chen Wan and the others are now in a state of full food and there's no place to put the meat and rice noodles on the trucks outside.
  Chen Wan took a simple bath and wanted to play with the little guy for a while but was told that Zai Zai and Jiang Yanxin had gone to the sun room and Chen Wan followed and when she opened the door, she saw the little guy walking from the field carrying a watermelon, the big watermelon is half the size of her with watermelon vines attached to the top.
  Zai Zai used up all her strength, her little face was flushed and she only moved a little for a long time.
  Chen Wan smiled lightly and teased Zai Zai: "Bao'er, where are you moving the watermelons? Can you hold it?" Two small hands hugged the big watermelon tightly, two legs were spread apart and the little buttocks were pouted. The whole body exerted strength together, and then the watermelon only trembled slightly, didn't even move place, Zai Zai was tired and out of breath and "wheezed" stood up straight her small body panting.
  The surrounding adults were amused by Zai Zai and Yiyi also took a new mobile phone that they did not know when she scanned the goods to record Zai Zai, recording all the cute looks of the little guy.
  Zai Zai saw that her mother, mommy and aunts were all happy for her and felt that she were more motivated. She rolled up her little sleeves, pouted her little buttocks and continued to carry that big watermelon, her  little head was full of sweating Chen Wan squatted down and leaned over to ask Zai Zai: "Our baby is so close, she learned how to work. It's great. Can you carry the melon to the living room outside for Mommy? Mommy is thirsty." Jiang Yanxin also echoed Looking at Chen Wan: "I'm thirsty too, I'm waiting for Yangyang to pick the watermelon."
  Jiang Wanning hurriedly followed suit to tease Zaizai: "And me too, aunt is thirsty too, I'm waiting for Yangyang "
  "Okay!" Zai Zai's face flushed from holding back and her little hands tried to pick up the watermelon but she still couldn't.
  Ye Lan was looking for Zai Zai. When she went upstairs, she heard the adults bullying the little guy. Ye Lan immediately hit Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin on the back, "Why are you adults bullying Yang Yang? She's so small and you want her to carry it? If you want to eat, go carry it yourself, don't use our Yangyang."
  Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin didn't expect that they would be caught by their mother and Chen Wan quickly denied: "Mom, we are letting Yang Yang exercise. "
  "Yes." Jiang Yanxin echoed.
  Ye Lan snorted softly, glared at Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin and looked at the little guy who was holding on to the big watermelon. She also looked at Zai Zai's cute little appearance. Their family Yang Yang could even hold a watermelon like this cutely.
  Seeing Yiyi recording, Ye Lan said with a smile: "Record it well. When Yang Yang grows up, we will show it to her, so that she can see how cute she was when she was a child." "Okay, auntie, I've been recording it." Yiyi replied with a smile.
  So the group of adults gathered around the little guy and no one helped the little guy to hold the watermelon. Finally the little guy squatted down in the watermelon field tired, curled her mouth and looked at them with a grievance and said to Chen Wan, "Mommy~ I can't carry the melons, I want to eat them."
  Hearing that Zai Zai called for help, Chen Wan hurriedly stopped teasing Zai Zai, leaned over and kissed the little guy's face and coaxed her, Looking at Zai Zai: "Okay, I'll carry the watermelon for my little baby."
  Chen Wan picked up Zai Zai, helped Zai Zai pat the dirt on her buttocks and handed Zai Zai to Jiang Yanxin to take a bath, little guy rubbed all over the soil and she's almost cover with it.
  Chen Wan easily picked up the watermelon with one hand and Zai Zai was led out by Jiang Yanxin. While walking, she turned her head to look at the watermelon in Chen Wan's arms. The little meaty finger pointed at the watermelon and the little mouth was not idle: "melon~"
  Jiang Yanxin pinched Zaizai's small face in a funny way and coaxed Zaizai: "Your mommy brought it for you, don't worry, It's enough for you to eat." Only then did Zaizai's eyes brighten, she and her mother went into the bathroom of the room to take a shower.
  Yiyi used the data cable to import the video just now into a tablet they tokk before and Shen Mingyan and Jiang Wanning were still looking at the cute little baby.
  They were bored in the caravan and their only entertainment was to play with Zai Zai. The little guy was soft and cute and she didn't cry very much, so it was fun to tease her.
  The dogs are also very well-behaved and they come to rub them and act like a baby from time to time.
  Chen Wan got off the car and went to Leopards car, cut off a large piece of pork and went back to the RV, she cut half of it into small pieces and put them in the rice bowls of the Huahuas, all four Huahua lay there obediently, eating with gusto.
  Chen Wan looked at the Huahuas and smiled, they could afford four mutated animals and the Huahuas could eat them.
  The remaining pork Chen Wan made meat stuffing with a meat grinder. It happened that the scallions and cabbage in the sun room could be eaten. Today she's going to make dumplings stuffed with pork and cabbage. Jiang Wanning couldn't eat beef before, now everyone can eat the pork this time.
  While Chen Wan was making the stuffing, Jiang Zhaoyuan already made the noodles.
  Chen Wan cleaned the big watermelon and cut it into pieces for everyone to eat, while for Zai Zai, she directly peeled off the skin and cut it into a small pieces, making a small bowl full of watermelon flesh.
  It just so happened that the little guy also came out of the shower and happily threw herself into Chen Wan's arms to act like a baby. Chen Wan carried the little guy on the sofa, let the cub eat melons obediently and made dumplings with the others.
  Chen Wan and the others have a lot of people and many of them know how to make dumplings. Chen Wan and Jiang Zhaoyuan are not as fast as Jiang Yanxin and the others. Soon, rows of dumplings are wrapped but the appearance are all different. the dumplings made by Qin Ke have a round belly, Jiang Yanxin made a crescent moon not as full as Qin Ke's and Jiang Wanning's technique is like making wontons.
  But it's enough to be able to eat. Soon Ye Lan started to boil the water, put the first pot of dumplings into the pot and when they were cooked, she first filled a small bowl for Zai Zai, who had been staring at the pot with both eyes.
  Jiang Yanxin was afraid that Zai Zai would be scalded, so she helped the little guy blow and cut the dumplings in half so that Zai Zai could eat them without getting burned. The second bowl was given to Jiang Wanning. Jiang Wanning never ate the beef dumplings before but this time its a meat she could eat.
  Jiang Wanning blew on the dumplings, took a mouthful of steaming pork and cabbage dumplings and all her troubles were gone. The stuffing of the dumplings is really the best when it comes with real meat. This time she can finally have a good meal.