chapter 142

Chen Wan and the others connected to the loudspeaker in this building, playing the news that the brothers of the Meng family had died in a loop and asked all the guards to gather in front of the building. The base fell into chaos for a while .
  Chen Wan and Qin Ke were in charge of picking up the people from the convenience store, while Wei Siyu and the others re-established the order of "Tomorrow", reorganized the guards and asked people to clear out corpses, stone statues and the like.
  The members of the guards were just eating and drinking. Hearing that the Meng brothers died, they began to work with Wei Siyu willingly. When Chen Wan and Qin Ke left, Wei Siyu and the others already taken the rest of the guards and started counting. For the materials in the base, Jiang Yanxin and Shen Mingyan helped rebuild a list of base personnel and all the systems were reshuffled. Wei Siyu intends to make the base a place where more work pays more and everyone needs to work in exchange for materials and food.
  Chen Wan and Qin Ke drove the car they had come here before and went back to the convenience store to pick them up and arrived at the place smoothly after more than 20 minutes.
  Huang Lili was sitting and resting on the ground on one side, while Qiao Shirui had already fallen asleep.
  "We have already found Zhao Jingjing and the base was basically the one to blame. Now that the base is under our control, We'll take you all over there first." Chen Wan looked at Huang Lili and said.
  "That's okay, I'll carry her into the car." Huang Lili said and picked up Qiao Shirui who was lying on the ground. Although she's an Omega, she's still in good physical condition because of being a supernatural being.
  Qiao Shirui might be too tired. After talking to them so much before, she didn't feel much being carried into the car. Huang Lili helped her cover the quilt while she sat in the car.
  Chen Wan and Qin Ke returned to the caravan. Seeing that Chen Wan came back, Zai Zai was about to throw herself into Chen Wan's arms with open hands. Chen Wan's body was dirty so she quickly stepped back a few steps and smiled to coax Zai Zai: "Your aunt and I are too dirty to hug you. We'll play with you after we take a shower, okay?"
  Zai Zai nodded her head and stood two steps away from Chen Wan, acting like a baby : "Mommy, I miss you so much~"
  "I miss my little villain too. When we get to the place, Mommy will play with you, okay?" 
  "Okay." The little guy looked at Chen Wan and Qin Ke obediently, her little head flickered, Qin Ke couldn't help it, she didn't have to drive and could go to take a shower and change clothes first, Chen Wan could only wash her hands and drove first.
  Ten minutes later, Chen Wan and the others finally drove to "tomorrow" and Qin Ke also came out after taking a bath. Seeing that Auntie smell good, Zai Zai immediately got out of grandma's arms and walked erratically. She rushed into Qin Ke's arms and acted like a baby: "Auntie, I want you to play with me~"
  "Okay, didn't I clean up and come out to play with you? What do you want to play? I'll play with you." While talking, she pinched the little guy's meaty hand to play and poked the little dimples on the little meaty face from time to time.
  "Let's play a game between a cow and a big tiger, Auntie can you act like a big tiger and catch me? I'm Niu Niu." Zai Zai swayed her short legs and acted coquettishly, grandma and grandpa got tired after playing with her for a while, She still likes her aunts to play with her.
  "Okay, I'm a big tiger, so I'm going to catch the little cow and eat it." Qin Ke put the cub on the ground, and said that he was going to catch the cub.

  Zai Zai happily hid from Qin Ke with her short legs and laughed while hiding and then Qin Ke picked up the little cow from behind. After all how could Zai Zai's short legs run faster than Qin Ke?
  Qin Ke shook Zai Zai, who was caught in her arms and teased Zai Zai with a light smile: "The big tiger caught the cow and is going to eat the little cow.
   Struggling to get off the ground said, "Don't, don't, don't eat me."

Qin Ke held up Zai Zai and kissed Zai Zai on her small face, "Okay, I've eaten the cow."
  Then she put Zai Zai on the ground and Zai Zai laughed non-stop and then dodged Qin Ke with her short legs and before running for two seconds, Qin Ke grabbed her into her arms again, "I caught the second cow, I'll eat her." "Don't eat me." giggling Zai Zai little face turned up.
  Qin Ke kissed Zai Zai and then put Zai Zai down. The two played like this and reached the "Tomorrow" base. Zai Zai was caught more than ten times and Little Niu Niu was also eaten more than ten times. she love to play with auntie.
  Chen Wan was envious while driving all the way, she also wanted to coax the cub to play, finally they arrived at the place, Chen Wan parked the car near the gate, after all there was a truck behind, only then did Chen Wan have the time for a bath.