🚫chapter 77🚫

"Every time that Kaizi brings people over, they will insult our parents and ask for points, and they will hit them if they don't give it. Dad left face have injuries that's still not healed, I have dragged them down." Jiang Wanning cried more and more sadly as she spoke, as if she wanted to cry out all her grievances to her sister in a dream. The people in the tent were also paying attention to what happening to Chen Wan and the others. There were two people who were lying down and resting. They got out of the tent halfway and returned to the tent one after another. They didn't understand what happened to Jiang Wanning. 

Jiang Yanxin hugged her sister tightly and on the way she thought that her sister and her parents would suffer and even planned to find no one but she didn't expect that after seeing her sister like this with her own eyes, she still felt distressed like being stabbed by a knife. Chen Wan and the others clenched their fists when they heard Jiang Wanning's experience, especially Qin Ke. Such a scene would always remind her of what happened to her and Yanyan. Anyone who wants to force others to submit is not worthy of being called a human being those are just beasts. Seeing that Jiang Wanning's expression is still in a daze, Chen Wan leaned over and touched Jiang Wanning's forehead, and it's very hot.  

Chen Wan hurriedly took off the two backpacks on her back. She carried some basic medicines in her own backpack, including antipyretics. Chen Wan found the pills and patted Jiang Yanxin's back lightly and Said: "Yan Xin? Wan Ning has a fever, and her condition is not very good. Let her take the medicine first. If there are other diseases caused by the fever, it will be troublesome." After all, high fever burns the brain and there are other people here. "Oh, that's right, Wan Ning, listen to sister and take the medicine first." Jiang Yanxin pushed the person in her arms out a little while speaking. Chen Wan had already prepared the pills and water and handed them over.  

Jiang Wanning sniffed, looked at Chen Wan, and smiled with difficulty, but with tears in her eyes, "This must be a dream, you are going to divorce each other so how can you still be together, this dream It's too real, I still need to take medicine." Jiang Wanning is burning hot that she couldn't tell whether it's a dream or reality so she started talking nonsense. "Okay, whether it's a dream or not, take the medicine first, and be obedient." Jiang Yanxin handed the medicine to Jiang Wanning. Jiang Wanning obediently took the medicine in her hand, she put the pill in her mouth but she didn't pick up the mineral water in Jiang Yanxin's hand, she frowned bitterly and finally took a few sips of the water.  

She looked at Jiang Yanxin aggrievedly, "Sister, why is the medicine I drank in my dream bitter? This dream is too real, but it's okay, let me take a good look at you before I leave." After Jiang Wanning finished speaking , she hold Jiang Yanxin and cried again. Jiang Yanxin comforted her for a long time, and Jiang Wanning's body was already weak, so she soon fell asleep. Chen Wan took two men's coats out of her backpack, covered Jiang Wanning's body, leaned over to help Jiang Yanxin wipe the tears on her face with a tissue, and coaxed softly: "Don't cry, Wanning is fine, We are not late, let her have a good sleep, the sweating and fever will subside soon. As for allergies, I will go out later to see if I can exchange points for allergy medicine. By the way, we have to watch her this time. We can't let her eat beef jerky anymore."  

Jiang Yanxin leaned softly on Chen Wan's shoulder, letting Chen Wan wipe the tears on her face. Qin Ke and Yiyi also put clothes on the floor and sat in the tent. Gradually there were some voices of discussion in the tent. Seeing that they were really a family, the grandma sleeping in the middle glanced at Chen Wan and the others hesitantly, and advised, "Girls, I think you should leave the base. It's not peaceful here." Chen Wan glanced at the old woman, thanked her and said, "Thank you for reminding me, we will leave when we find our parents, do you know where they work?" Chen Wan thought that finding the two people quickly is the most important thing.