chapter 191-192

Without the attacks of mutated animals around, Chen Wan and the others stayed safely in the first district for more than three months and celebrated Zai Zai's fourth birthday. The little guy is already four years old before they knew it. Chen Wan touched Zai Zai's small face and felt that Zai Zai seemed to have grown a little taller just by visual inspection. At the end of February the survivors in the base were all beaming and there's really a taste of Chinese New Year in the base. Chen Wan and the others also planned to go to the exchange store to buy a  pair of Spring Festival couplets. Zai Zai was still young before so she don't have any idea about Chinese New Year. Now that Zai Zai has grown up, Chen Wan also wants the little guy to experience the joy of Chinese New Year. Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin changed into heavy down jackets and gave Zai Zai a brand new cotton coat. They even put a pink rabbit hat to keep her warm. Chen Wan carried Zai Zai and the three of them walked to the nearby exchange shop .  

People in the first district all had smiles on their faces and they would say happy new year to each other when they met acquaintances. Chen Wan is walking in the snow with Zai Zai in her arms, Zaizai act coquettishly: "Mommy, I want to come down and play in the snow." "You little rascal, you wet your shoes and pants from playing in the snow yesterday. I just washed your shoes and pants for you and you want to play again today?" Chen Wan asked with a light smile as she kissed Zai Zai's cold face. Zai Zai nodded her little head and rubbed against Chen Wan, "Mommy, I'm sure I won't dirty my shoes and pants this time, okay?"   

Chen Wan looked at Zai Zai's cute little face, how could she say no? Sighing and shaking her head with a chuckle: "Okay, listen to our baby." Chen Wan put the cub on the ground. The snow on the ground is not too thick for an adult, It's about half the height of the curb and it's a bit difficult for the little guy to walk. Chen Wan's afraid that Zai Zai would fall, so she and Jiang Yanxin led Zai Zai, Zai Zai walked a few steps honestly and wanted to play, Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin lead her to slide on the snow for a while and then struggled away, After leaving Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin, she ran around on the snowy ground with her short legs and finally fell to squat with a plop, getting her butt covered in snow. The little guy looked at Chen Wan happily and sat on the ground and acted like a baby with Chen Wan: "Mummy, the trousers are dirty again~" "Isn't it dirty again because of you little villain? Come on, let me carry you, okay?" Chen Wan said, going to carry the little guy. The little guy rolled in the snow twice: "Don't don't, Mommy is here, Mom Help me." Zai Zai hid behind Jiang Yanxin while laughing, with a lot of snow on her body.   

Chen Wan deliberately chased Zai Zai to tease her. Anyway Zai Zai is already rolling in the snow and her clothes still needed to be washed when they returned home, so she might as well coax Zai Zai to play for a while. So Chen Wan and Zai Zai were fighting each other with Jiang Yanxin and while Zai Zai were having fun, she asked Jiang Yanxin to help her: "Mom, hurry up, Mommy is here again." "You little villain, have you learned how to find a backer? I'm really coming." Chen Wan said, making a big tiger look, avoiding Jiang Yanxin and pounced on the little guy. Zai Zai run with her short legs: "Oh, the tiger is here."   

Zai Zai's legs were so short so she couldn't outrun Chen Wan. Chen Wan grabbed the little guy and threw her in the snow, she lie down in the snow and play with Zai Zai. The three of them were playing around on the street, attracting the attention of many people. There are not many children who survived in the last days and there are even fewer children as young as Zai Zai. Seeing that people around stopped to watch Chen Wan and Zai Zai fight, Jiang Yanxin quickly squatted down and patted Chen Wan and said with a light smile: "Stop playing, you two will get snow into your clothes, Everyone is watching you two, don't make trouble." Chen Wan stood up with a smile, lifted Zai Zai out of the snow and shook the snow off Zai Zai's body.