chapter 61

Chen Wan and Qin Ke dealt with this group of people resolutely and successfully deterred the rest of the people. It's not accidental that there are no gasoline in the gas stations in the north of Yuezhou City, these people deliberately transferred it in this gasoline stations in order to attract people who pass by from other places to refuel. The location is fixed and they can better plunder the passing people. After all they just need to wait. But Chen Wan and the others are obviously not docile little white rabbits. In the last days kindness to such dishonest people only makes way to harm others. Afraid that the child will be afraid Jiang Yanxin brought the child back to the door of the room, the sound insulation of the room Works great, you can barely hear anything outside. After Qin Ke came back, she sat next to Chen Wan again, "Shall we find a water source next?"  

"Yeah, we can continue on the road after filling up the water tank." Chen Wan drove the car south while talking. After seeing this road which is called Qingshui Road, so Generally speaking there should be a river near this road, so Chen Wan simply drove south along this road. The RV drove for another five minutes, turned from this road and a long river came into view. Chen Wan pulled over and stopped, and at the same time gave instructions to the robotic arm to put the hose at the river to store water in the water storage tank. Chen Wan asked the system to check the caravan again, and after confirming that the caravan hadn't suffered any major damage just now, she felt relieved. Ten minutes later, the water storage tank of the RV was completely filled with water and the water purification device would go through several filters to ensure the water quality. 

Chen Wan continued to drive the car and let the system scan for large parking lots nearby, she thought about upgrading the RV. since she's not from this world after all Chen Wan asked Qin Ke beside her and Jiang Yanxin who had already returned to the small kitchen with the child in her arms: "Do you know if there is a large parking lot in Yuezhou City that can accommodate six hundred cars?" Qin Ke thought for a while, then shook her head, they used to zipper or perform missions in the mountains, and rarely came to the city, so she really don't know the situation in Yuezhou City. Jiang Yanxin answered the question instead: "I know that there's a convenient parking lot over the square in the city center. It's large in scale and should be able to accommodate hundreds of cars. I have been here before on a business trip and parked there."  

Chen Wan's heart beat a few times suddenly, and she hurriedly asked: "Then do you still remember how to get there?" Jiang Yanxin thought for a while and shook her head: "There were navigations at that time and I don't remember the details, anyway it was Next to the square in the city center, you can probably see it along the river." "Okay, let's go and see. i'm going to upgrade the RV to Level 3 which requires a lot of cars and crystal cores. Crystal cores easy to find but we need to find a large parking lot to find 300 small cars and 20 heavy trucks." Chen Wan explained while driving. "Is it the same as what we did last time? Connect all those vehicles?" Qin Ke asked, already having the previous experience.  

"Yes, it's still necessary to connect all these vehicles together and establish a connection before they can be used to upgrade. It is estimated that it will be more laborious than last time but it won't be necessary for the next upgrade. When the RV is upgraded to level 3, the system will have the function of absorbing cars and trucks in advance and we can upgrade them together when we need them." Chen Wan thought for a while and explained, but Chen Wan didn't ask about the rest of the functions after upgrading to the third level. After all the system will introduced it when the Rv is upgraded. "That's good, otherwise more and more vehicles will be needed in the future, and it will take too much effort to stick them together like this." Qin Ke leaned on the passenger seat and sighed.  

"Yes, let's go and see the parking that Yan Xin mentioned." Chen Wan continued to drive while answering the conversation. Chen Wan drove along the road by the river for another half an hour and the caravan had entered the city center. Chen Wan lowered all the steel plates covering the windows on the caravan so that Jiang Yanxin could find the way easily. "Yan Xin, do you still have any impression of this place?" Chen Wan pulled over and asked. Jiang Yanxin glanced around and pointed to a shopping mall in the north. When she was on a business trip, she had visited the shopping mall here with her colleagues, so she still had a little impression, "It's just behind that shopping mall. The parking lot is not far from the square." "Okay, let's drive over to have a look." Chen Wan said, and started the car again, and after fifteen minutes, Chen Wan and the others finally drove to the parking lot of the square.