chapter 148

As time passed bit by bit, the staff carefully weighed pieces of octopus meat one after another and finally weighed 5 tons plus 50 kilograms and octopus meat was piled up everywhere on the road.
  The staff gave Chen Wan the third-level mutated crystal nucleus and six rings. As soon as Chen Wan closed the door of the octopus truck, Leopard led people around. The man who tried to robbed the male Omega was already surrounded by Leopards subordinates. Compared to that man, Leopard wanted to kill Chen Wan even more.
  Seeing the leopard approaching, the staff knew that it was not far from the start of the fight, so they hurriedly ordered people to speed up the speed of carrying the supplies. Leopard already brought a dozen brothers to surround them and they had guns in their hands, already eager to shoot.
  "Want to get in your RV? Heh, there is no good thing in this world. No one who offends Leopard can get out alive. you don't deserve to be with a beautiful Omega." Leopard eyes greedily swept over Jiang Yanxin and then Shen Mingyan.
  Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan, smiled noncommittally and took out a book from her arms.
  Leopard grinned: "Look, your Omega doesn't seem to care much about your life. You're dying and she's still in the mood to read. How about this i won't kill you, If you give the Omega and that Beta to me? I'll play with them, then I will throw them to my brothers after playing, you can choose." Leopard's younger brothers laughed a lot.
  Jiang Yanxin turned to the page of Zeus, sneered at the leopard and said, "Is there no third choice?"
  While she was speaking, a tall blond foreign man appeared not far from Jiang Yanxin, the man Holding the Thunder Spear in one hand and the Zeus Shield in the other, he stood upright beside Jiang Yanxin without fear, quietly waiting for Jiang Yanxin's order.
  The man with glasses saw Zeus and immediately felt that something was wrong and said to leopard beside him, "Brother, there is something wrong with this foreigner. It seems that the people on the other side have special abilities. Why don't we withdraw." "Withdraw? It's just a foreigner, Can it go faster than bullets? I won't go, I want them to die here, shoot them." Following Leopard's order, his men shot at Chen Wan and the others one after another. The bullets shoot out with a "bang bang bang" sound quickly but they were all blocked by Zeus' shield and Chen Wan and the others were completelyfine.
  The next moment, the leopard also started to activate his ability and all the clothes around his body were stretched out, the originally swollen muscles swelled rapidly and the body was covered with a lot of hair and after a while, he turned himself into a A leopard as tall as a horse.
  There were bursts of hissing in his throat and he shouted at Chen Wan in a hoarse voice: "I will tear you apart, I will tear you apart one by one." Chen Wan pouted and looked at Jiang Yanxin and reached out to hold her. She touched Jiang Yanxin's wrist, "Wife, he dared to scare me."
  "Alright, I'll let Zeus beat him for you." Jiang Yanxin smiled at her alpha and then gave Zeus an order.
  Zeus' Thunder Spear lightly slashed across an arc and leopard that was rushing towards Chen Wan had a blue static electricity all over his body and his whole body seemed to be frozen in the air, motionless bursts of electricity surged all over his body and with a scream of "Ah", Leopard's body was directly blown into a ball of black ash and the same happened to his younger brothers, who were gently blown by the breeze, Not even a speck left.
  Everyone in the square was looking at the scene in front of them in astonishment. The leopard boys who surrounded the male alpha on the other side were about to run over. Seeing the end of their boss, they turned around and ran to the other side. Jiang Yanxin didn't plan to let these people go, Zeus waved his spear lightly again and the other eight people were instantly covered by electric current and the next moment, they all turned into black ashes and were blown away by the wind.
  The square fell into silence, almost no one dared to make a sound and everyone's eyes fell on Chen Wan and the others.
  The male star who was bought by the Leopard sat down on the ground in fright and all the brothers of the Leopard around him became an ash, Chen Wan walked over to untie the rope on him and said, "Go, Leopard's already dead, so you are free."
  "No, you saved me, I will be your Omega from now on." The man pulled Chen Wan's trouser leg, obviously seeing the strength of Chen Wan and the others and wanted to go with her.
  Chen Wan pointed back and said to the man: "If you want to live a good life, I advise you to let go. The foreign man who used electricity to turn people into ashes just now is my wife's ability. You are blatantly seducing me."
  Chen Wan's implication is that you are courting death, aren't you?
  The man was startled by what Chen Wan said and immediately let go of his hands and he didn't dare to say anything about following Chen Wan anymore.
  The general Wang on the other side was also very frightened and he didn't come back to his senses until now.
  The adjutant next to him hurriedly asked: "Admiral, are we going to go there?"
  Admiral Wang pondered for a moment, coughed lightly and said, "Of course we have to go. The base in Qingji City is so large and they are so young and their abilities are so special, if they can go to the military side, it will become a sharp sword in our hands, don't worry, I have never seen anyone who dares to kill the army so blatantly, let's go meet these people."
  Admiral Wang came over with a dozen soldiers armed with live ammunition behind him. Chen Wan looked at Admiral Wang coldly and the people in the square were basically still secretly eating melons.

  Seeing that Chen Wan and the others didn't speak, Admiral Wang smiled and said, "You guys are really powerful. I don't know what kind of supernatural power it is that can directly release lightning. People like Leopard are used to being domineering in Qingji City, if you can get rid of them all, it can be regarded as a great favor to our military, wandering outside is far less comfortable than staying in the base, are you interested in joining the military?" Chen Wan sneered and glanced away at Admiral Wang, she said, "Isn't the leopard cooperating with the military? If they didn't have the military's protection, leopard wouldn't dare to be so arrogant, right? They wanted to kill people and rob goods just after the auction. I think they are quite skilled. It shouldn't be the first time, it's impossible for the military not to know about this kind of thing, right?."
  General Wang was a little embarrassed by what Chen Wan said, so he quickly explained to the military: "It's not like the military came to participate every time, the military really don't know the things they do and many things in the last days are out of the military's control, of course the military still hopes to recruit talents like you who are full of sense of justice."
  " No need, we don't have any sense of justice, we just want to live a good life, I won't talk to you anymore, we still have to pack our things." Chen Wan wanted to get into the RV as she spoke and she was still thinking about Leopard's supplies, since leopard is dead and she doesn't want the military to pick it up they might as well take it.
  Seeing that she wanted to leave, Admiral Wang hurriedly continued: "The crisis is at hand and all human beings should work together to deal with this great crisis. You young people are especially duty-bound and the crystal nuclei of level 3 mutant animals have no specific meaning for you."

  Chen Wan looked over coldly: "You don't need to say these high-sounding words. Those who can survive to the present in the last days are not fools. The third-level crystal nucleus is mine, It's Impossible for you to have it, if you don't want to die get away, we won't kill innocent people but if someone insists on courting death, then we can help them." "How dare you talk to the general, do you know what's your identity is?" Admiral Wang's adjutant was anxious and yelled at Chen Wan.
  "It's the end of the world and you still engage in identities. I think you're crazy, right? If the military encounters mutant animals or zombies, Do they have to declare their identities first? Will the zombies let you go ?" Chen Wan sarcastically mocked the military, finally making Admiral Wang feel ashamed.
  He looked at Chen Wan coldly and said, "I don't believe you dare to move people from the military here, come here and prepare to shoot." The dozen soldiers behind Admiral Wang raised their guns and aimed at Chen Wan and the others. Chen Wan sneered and did not back down, "You people are no different from leopards in essence but they are more grandiose."
  "Do you think our military is afraid of you?" Admiral Wang originally planned to go back and call for reinforcements after saying this cruel sentence but the adjutant next to him mistook it as a signal to launch an attack after hearing this sentence, they shot directly at Chen Wan and the others.
  Zeus waved the shield again and Jiang Yanxin didn't show mercy this time. No matter who they were, it was true that they shot at them first. If they didn't have a shield on their side, they might be killed by these people.
  Zeus swung the Thunder Spear in his right hand again. The admiral Wang and others knew how powerful this thing was and ran back while shooting However they were stained by blue lightning in the sky and the lighting spread all over their bodies in an instant. A blue power grid was formed and after a while, all of Admiral Wang's people were reduced to a mass of ashes.
  Chen Wan glanced at the people in the square, regardless of whether they were supernatural beings or ordinary people, they all fled in all directions in a panic, not even taking their car and supplies.
  Chen Wan and the others got into the car, Yiyi drove the car to Leopard's convoy and they got out of the car again to collect supplies. The things Leopard and the others brought were loaded into two trucks and more than half of them were put in the large refrigerated truck. The mutated pork in the car and a car full of supplies such as rice noodles and a large armored car filled with more precious supplies. For example Chen Wan found two sets of large boxes inside and asked Yiyi to scan them , 2,801 crystal nuclei of level 2 mutated zombies were placed in one box and 3,200 crystal nuclei of level 1 mutated zombies were placed in the other box, all of which were absorbed into the RV system by Yiyi.

  Chen Wan sorted out the contents of the compressed space a little bit and put the guns and ammunition found in the armored vehicles of Leopards and the others as for the mutated animal meat, it can't fit unless the RV is upgraded.