chapter147

There are bids in the auction house one after another.
  "100 kilograms of level 3 mutated animal meat."
  "500 kilograms of flour."
  "600 kilograms of rice."
  Chen Wan also raised the sign in her hand: "1 ton of level 3 mutated animal meat."
  The host did not expect Chen Wan to suddenly raised the price nearly twice and saw that Chen Wan and the others were all women. After holding back for a long time, they still reminded: "The price everyone bids must be within the range that you can bear. False auctions have to be borne Fine."
  Hearing what the host said, Leopard chuckled, looked at Chen Wan as if provocative and then raised his bidding card after a long absence: "2 tons of level 3 mutant animal meat."
  Chen Wan stared coldly at the back of leopard. It seemed that this "Red Sun" also wanted to get this level 3 mutated animal crystal nucleus.
  At the same time, Admiral Wang also raised his bidding card. Although the auction house has cooperation with the military, some items will not be sold to the military at a low price and the military also needs to bid to get this item.
  "Three tons of third-level mutated animal meat. These animal crystal nuclei are little use to ordinary people like you but they are different for the military. They can be used for laboratory research." After finishing speaking, Admiral Wang didn't go any further. The last level 3 mutated animal meat was also photographed by the military.
  Hearing Admiral Wang's words, Leopard hesitated for a moment. After all no matter how powerful their "Red Sun" was, they would not dare to provoke the military for no reason, so they could only grit their teeth and stop raising their cards.
  Chen Wan doesn't care about this. If the military's experiments are really fruitful, it will be a good thing for human beings but this kind of good thing will first catch up with those in the upper class and it is likely to be different from ordinary people like them. It didn't matter how much it mattered, so Chen Wan didn't want to give up the third-level mutated animal crystal nucleus that she had waited so hard.
  Seeing that Admiral Wang raised his placard, the host probably guessed that no one would else would bid, so he routinely looked at the people sitting below and said again: "Is there anyone else who wants to bid? Admiral Wang currently has the highest price offered."
  As soon as the host finished speaking, Chen Wan held up the placard again: "3.5 tons of 3-level mutated animal crystal nuclei." General Wang look to see who didn't even give the military face and then met Chen Wan's calm gaze.
  When Chen Wan saw the general Wang looking at her, she looked back without the slightest fear. The auction house was originally for the highest bidder, so those who were afraid of wolves and tigers would not participate in any auctions.
  Admiral Wang snorted softly and said to his entourage: "Young people."
  After speaking, Admiral Wang held up his placard again. The military's bottom line is 5 tons of mutated animal meat, If it's more than five tons then it's necessary to stop bidding to avoid unnecessary losses. Admiral Wang expected that Chen Wan would not have too much mutated animal meat and bid again: "4 tons of level 3 mutated animal meat."

   Chen Wan also immediately raised a sign: "Five tons of level 3 mutated animal meat."
"She's really not afraid of death, she didn't even gave the military face, general Wang was really angry just now."
  "Hey, don't talk about general Wang, that woman just offended leopard, she'll die if she goes out."
  "That's right, after that their things will end up in the hands of the military and they really didn't need to do anything."
  "Does that woman and the others really have so many level 3 mutant animal meat? I think she might just be bragging."
  "I think so too."
  Admiral Wang turned his face to look at Chen Wan and after a while he looked at Chen Wan and said coldly, "Okay, you're good."
  Chen Wan sneered and looked at him without any waves: "I also know that I'm good but you don't need to remind me this."
  Leopard listened to Chen Wan's words with a smirk on his face, "They dare to offend people in the military like this, I think some people are seriously looking for death."
  Chen Wan was unmoved by the cynicism of the two, anyway, she was going to get the level 3 mutated animal crystal nucleus and if someone tried to grab it from her, she would end them.
  The auction house was quiet for a while. Seeing that the atmosphere was tense, the host quickly announced that today's hidden auction item would be displayed. This auction item was carried up by four staff members. It looked like a big box Covered with a piece of red cloth, it caused a lot of discussion in the venue.