chapter 199-200

Soon it was Chen Wan and the others' turn to cook the big pot meal and the little guy insisted on coming along to join in the fun. In the end Yiyi had no choice but to hold the little guy and work as a supervisor. Chen Wan and the others were in charge of cooking the meal. Chen Wan uses dried wild vegetables and luncheon meat to prepare a big stew. She also specially took three bags of hot pot base ingredients from the caravan and added them to it. It will be spicy but it can also improve the taste. Soon after Chen Wan heat the pot, Pour the vegetables and canned food into it and stir fry, add water, boil, cover the pot and wait for a while and it will be almost ready soon the aroma wafted out   

On the other side, Qin Ke, Jiang Yanxin and the others were in charge of making the dough. Several of them, together with members of other teams, were busy making steamed buns and then put them on the pan to steam. The little guy directed Yiyi to look at Chen Wan's side for a while and then asked for half a steamed bun from Qin Ke's side and happily ate it with her little hands. 

After lunch all the electric lights in the underground garage went out and the soldiers in each group rushed to maintain the basic order. At the same time Cao Wei also wanted to send people to check. In order to prevent the circuit workers from getting heatstroke, Cao Wei asked several people who were going to go up for maintenance to wet the quilts with cold water and then wrapped themselves in it so they can at least escape some of the heat.   

Chen Wan also went up this time. The task was to protect those electricians. This kind of technical occupation is very popular in the last days, far more useful than those subjects such as literature and philosophy. They didn't dare to delay and after opening the door, they quickly climbed to the ground wrapped in wet quilts. Chen Wan just stood there and felt the soles of her shoes were scorching hot and the unknown glue on the soles were almost melted by the heat. They endured the discomfort of the soles of their feet and placed the solar charging boards outside little by little. The more you go out, the hotter the sun will be.   

Chen Wan walked over with these people and the two operating masters were afraid that the wet quilt on their bodies would wet the wires, so they had to put the quilt aside and hurriedly repair it with the computer connected to the circuit. This process lasted for more than ten minutes. Seeing that the uncle in front of her were already sunburned, Chen Wan hurriedly stopped him: "Uncle, you're getting sunburned, please put on the quilt and do it slowly." 

The uncle concentrated on the computer in his hand, listening to Chen Wan's reminder, he immediately felt a burning pain in his back, he stretched out his hand and gently rubbed his back and a layer of bloody skin just fell off. Chen Wan hurriedly said: "Uncle, please take it easy, Let someone else will do it." The uncle had no choice but to do so and placed a skilled worker to continue the investigation and finally found the cause. Due to the high temperature, several wires on the circuit board were damaged. It's been melted at this moment and if you want to change the wires, you have to turn off the main switch.   

Chen Wan volunteered to go in and help turn off the switch. Several uncles took turns to work. After half an hour, they finally repaired the entire circuit and they also reinforced the circuit. Several people were more or less sunburned, probably because of Chen Wan's self-defense ability. Although she felt that the soles of her shoes were about to melt, fortunately, the task was completed and the underground garage electricity were restored. When Chen Wan came back, Jiang Yanxin and the others surrounded her: "How's it outside?" "It's very hot and the body will be sunburned and dehydrated after a few minutes of exposure to the sun. Just now an uncle's back were bleeding And the soles of my shoes is melted. It's reasonable to say that the soles of this kind of sports shoes is very thick but they easily melt just now. Look they are still a little soft. Everyone can rest easy, after all, there is enough food and water in the base." Chen Wan said with a smile.