chapter 166-167

Chen Wan didn't expect a five-year old boy to be able to wield a knife but she reacted quickly and picked up the little boy almost immediately, took the boy's knife and throw the boy far away, the little boy was thrown and sat on the ground, fell hard and squatted down, crying loudly. 

Chen Wan glanced at the chuld with a cold expression on her face, "Next time, I'll just throw you at the snow outside." Chen Wan waited for the Omega and Beta to finished transporting the supplies and move to the opposite side. 

After leaving the warehouse, They returned to the RV, Chen Wan thought that after what happened just now, Those people should have learned to be honest. After returning, Chen Wan drove the RV and absorbed all the vehicles and gasoline in the basement and took out a large oil barrel found in the supermarket and distributed some gasoline to Qi Jing's minibus, the minibus consumes a lot of gasoline for heating.

In the next few days, Chen Wan and the others lived peacefully, no one in the warehouse dare to be a monster anymore and Qi Jing's body was slowly recovering, The weather outside was getting colder every day. Chen Wan got up in the morning to eat something and went to the top floor with Qin Ke to check the situation outside. The two took flashlight and walked upstairs slowly.

The windows in the shopping mall could no longer let in any light, so the whole shopping mall seemed to be shrouded in darkness. The only light was the flashlights in their hands. When Chen Wan and Qin Ke went up the fifth floor, Seeing that the window they left open on purposed was already frozen in the snow at this moment, the snow's thickness already flooded the building.

Chen Wan looked up from the gap but still couldn't see how thick the snow was. "The snow is too thick, If it goes on like this, it will become a world under the ice." Chen Wan's heart skipped a beat. This was different from the feeling she felt when encountering zombies or enemies, Now their enemies have became the unpredictable nature.

Qin Ke was also worried, so she comforted her: "The climate changed rapidly recently and it may be related to the end of the world. Maybe the snow will melt after a while. We can only wait now." Chen Wan nodded, If they went out, undoubtedly they are looking for death. If the want to go to other places, they can only go through pipes like sewers. Anyway they can't dig tunnels so rashly, otherwise the snow that's more than ten meter thick will fall down and they will be buried in it if they are not careful and turned into ice, as for drilling tunnels, Chen Wan has no such plan for the time being, after all they still have enough supplies now.

There are only two cars left in the basement and now it looks extraordinarily empty. Chen Wan and Qin Ke went back to the RV after staying outside for a while. The heating inside the RV is fully turned on. Compared with the outside, it was really a big difference like between summer and winter. Seeing Chen Wan's return, Zai Zai got up from the dog pile and threw herself into Chen Wan's arm to be hugged.

Chen Wan picked up Zai Zai, stretched out her hand to pinch Zai Zai's small fleshy hands and felt ZaiZai shiver from the cold. Chen Wan smiled lightly and looked at the little guy, "Are you cold?" "Cold but Mommy is comfortable to hold." zaizai leaned comfortably in Chen Wan's arms, using her mommy as a mattress. 

Chen Wan chuckled and shook the little guy in her arms and played with Qin Ke together. Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Wanning are watering the vegetables and fruits in the sun room upstairs. Now they don't know for how long they have to stay here before they can see the sun again, So the vegetables and fruits in the sun room are especially important.

She doesn't know if it's her illusion, Jiang Yanxin always feels that when she and her sister come to water the vegetables and fruits in the sun room it will grow slower, On the contrary when Jiang Zhaoyuan comes to water, the vegetables and fruits seems to grow faster.