chapter 54

Seeing that the car had stopped, Qin Ke asked Zai Zai to play by herself first and she moved to Chen Wan's side, "What's the matter?" "i think Something is wrong, we can't drive any further until we figure it out." Chen Wan replied, she wanted the system to turn on the car audio, and asked the system to search the surroundings to see if it could find broadcasting channels, but In the stereo, there is only the sound of "thrilling and thumping" electricity, and there is no extra human voice. The three of them remained silent. Chen Wan slightly opened the car window on her side, and waved her hand from time to time to see if there would be any cars stopping. Although there are cars coming from Linqi City, they are not as dense as before the end of the world and it takes a few minutes to gallop past from the other side. In the apocalypse there is no news so Chen Wan didn't drive rashly until she got a definite answer.  

Ten minutes later, there were more and more green military trucks coming out of Linqi City. Qin Ke hurriedly asked Chen Wan to open one side window. Qin Ke stretched out her hand and made some gestures, The driver of one of the trucks seemed to have seen Qin Ke's hand gesture from a distance. When the truck was about to pass by the RV, the man inside shouted: "Go in the opposite direction, the nuclear power plant over at Linqi is leaking." In just one sentence the truck followed the man's words and disappeared from Chen Wan's and the others' sight. "Nuclear leak?" Chen Wan came through, and she didn't know exactly the city here, so she could only look at Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke.  

"There is a nuclear power plant in the north of Linqi City, and it's also the largest nuclear power plant in the north. No wonder these people drove in such a hurry." Jiang Yanxin said with a frown. "Looking at it like this, We can't go to Linqi, so we can only take a long detour." Chen Wan said. "We can pass through Yuezhou City and Pingze City on the other side, but it will take a long detour." Qin Ke thought for a while, then took a notepad on the table and drew a simple version of the map then handed it to Chen Wan. Chen Wan glanced at the map and nodded, The current situation really requires a detour. After all a nuclear leak is not a trivial matter. It's likely to turn a prosperous city into a hell on earth, Human beings are fragile, so if they get exposed in a nuclear radiation, severe ones will directly die or get cancer or the body becomes deformed, even the light ones will be affected, and will die slowly from unbearable pain in the next few years.  

"yeah, let's take a detour. There are too many variables. We have to get to Punan City as soon as possible." Chen Wan also frowned tightly. The three of them were all in a bad mood due to the sudden change, and even the joy of harvesting a large amount of supplies yesterday gradually dissipated, as if the relaxed life of the past few days is just an illusion, and the situation outside may be far worse than they thought. "Then you two discuss the route, I'll accompany Yangyang." Jiang Yanxin went back to the kitchen to accompany Zai Zai. The little guy didn't know what's happened at the moment, she's just holding the cow in her arms, talking to herself and playing with the cow.  

Qin Ke sat next to Chen Wan and fastened her seat belt, "Let me show you the way, I have been to several cities here before, and we are about to enter the border of Linqi City, now go back, get off the highway and cross the Panshan Highway in the south of Xuanzhong City, and drive forward for an hour or two to Yuezhou City, but I don't know how the road conditions are." Chen Wan nodded, "Let me try and turn around now."  "Okay." Qin Ke sat seriously next to Chen Wan's side. Chen Wan turned the steering wheel and started to drive back and quickly caught up with the previous large military truck, "These people should be from the base in Linqi City, I don't know where they are going to be resettled." "There are so many military trucks, I guess they will take the high speed and return directly to Xuanzhong City, they shouldn't take the risk of taking the winding mountain road I just mentioned." Qin Ke thought for a while and replied, after all, in order to ensure that most people can survive, they must choose the most stable solution.