chapter 5

Just when Jiang Yanxin was about to break out in a cold sweat, Chen Wan went on to say, "Take it as your self-defense, don't give it to me, I still have that ax in my hand, I just washed it, so the smell is not so strong." As if remembering something, Chen Wan got up again and walked outside.  

At this moment, Jiang Yanxin loosened her grip on the blanket and she took a few deep breaths. Chen Wan found out that she had hidden the fruit knife secretly but luckily she didn't pursue anything. Jiang Yanxin's mind is in a mess, On the one hand, she is afraid that Chen Wan is still the scumbag Chen Wan before and on the other hand she is afraid that Chen Wan really change into a different person, This is an unknown fear for her. As an Omega, Its difficult for her to raise up a three-year-old child to survive in the apocalypse, she and Zai Zai have no one to rely on. Can she trust this person in front of her?  

Chen Wan knew that Jiang Yanxin will probably used the knife to defend herself but she didn't care, after all with a scum like Yuanshen (original body) she should always be on guard, as long as she didn't provoke Jiang Yanxin, Jiang Yanxin probably wouldn't do anything and Even if Jiang Yanxin made a move, she was not her opponent. 

Chen Wan found an unopened piece of mineral water between the first and second rows of the shelves, now she simply carried this piece of mineral water to the three of them. Not only did they have no food at Zhang Qiang's side but they also only drank a handful of times. Through the moonlight, Zai Zai saw a piece of water being brought back by Mommy and subconsciously licked her small mouth, She's thirsty but she didn't dare to tell Mommy.  

Mommy has already tried to thrown her away several times, I must be obedient and eat less food, So Mommy doesn't feel that i'm troublesome and won't throw me away so quickly.  

Chen Wan unscrewed a bottle of mineral water and handed it to Zai Zai, and said to Zai Zai in a calmer tone, "Yangyang, come and drink some water. Drinking more water is good for your health." 

What to do, in the past, Mommy drank first, If she wanted to drink, she had to beg Mommy. Even if she asked Mommy, Mommy might not give her the water, she would only feel troubled.  

Jiang Yanxin saw Zai Zai froze on the spot without speaking, so she reached out and took the water Chen Wan handed over, then glanced at Chen Wan and whispered: "Thank you." "No need." Chen Wan shook her head, then handed Jiang Yanxin another bottle of water, motioning for her to drink. Jiang Yanxin stared at Chen Wan's expression and reached out to take the water. She took a few sips of water for her daughter first and seeing her daughter still wanting to drink water but not daring to drink, Jiang Yanxin hated Chen Wan to death.  

It was all the things Chen Wan did that made her daughter so cautious, Jiang Yanxin then coaxed: "Yangyang, drink some more water, okay, you haven't had water for several days." Zai Zai heard her mother's words so she took a few sip of water, she actually wanted to drink a few more sips but she's afraid that her mommy would think she drunk too much and wanted to throw her away, so she kept looking at Chen Wan again and again. Chen Wan also noticed Zai Zai's gaze, so she smiled at Zai Zai and said, "Your mother is right. Drinking more water is good for your health. There are plenty of them over there, so no need to save it." Hearing that Mummy also agreed to let her drink more water, zaizai nodded happily and dragged the plastic bottle with her little hand to drink several more sips.  

Jiang Yanxin looked at the child and felt uncomfortable. Chen Wan drank a few sips of water, got up and went to the shelf to search again and brought all the food that could be eaten. In the last days, food and water are the most indispensable, so you should horde all you can find.  

She also unpacked a few packs of biscuits and quickly ate them. She still has a tough battle to fight tomorrow because Once at dawn, Zhang Qiang will definitely have people investigate this area. Now that the sky is so dark, if she leaves with Jiang Yanxin and the child their situation won't be any better, who knows if they will encounter a large group of zombies on the road, the best way is to quickly bind the RV mentioned by the system and take Jiang Yanxin and the child out before dawn.