chapter 89

"Okay, that's good, then let's go first, and let the nurse come over for an infusion tomorrow." "Hey, then you go slowly." Jiang Zhaoyuan and Ye Lan also went to see them off, no matter what the reason is, it can be regarded as helping. Chen Wan carried her child in her arms, and looked at everyone: "Everyone find a room to rest by yourself, you will be safe, and there will always be a way to leave." Ye Lan is worried about her youngest daughter, and looked at Chen Wan, and said said, "Go and rest, I'll just stay with Wan Ning." "No, Auntie, I'll stay with her, I will change the fluids and pull out needles. You have been tired all day. There is hot water here so Go take a bath and rest early." Yiyi thought that she would be bored anyway, and she didn't need to sleep, watching Jiang Wanning here could pass time, otherwise she would have to suffocate to death in her own room.  

"Ah? Is this appropriate?" Ye Lan thought that Yiyi is a beta after all and her daughter is an Omega.  Yiyi understood what Ye Lan meant, her optical brain analyzed human minds very quickly, and then she said with a chuckle: "Auntie, are you worried about me? I'm Chen Wan's good friend, I will just look at Miss Jiang, I won't do other deviant things."  Ye Lan saw that Yiyi had made her words clear, so she went to see Chen Wan again, hoping to see Chen Wan's opinion. 

Chen Wan also nodded and said to Ye Lan with a smile: "Mom, You go and rest early with Dad, Yiyi is very reliable, I promise and she's very energetic, so she doesn't need to rest much at night." Ye Lan listened to Chen Wan and she felt relieved, anyway she has a filter for Chen Wan now and she believes in Chen Wan, but she still told Yiyi: "Young people should not stay up all night and they should rest when they have nothing to do, thank you for helping to take care of Wan Ning." "Understood, Auntie, it's fine, no need for thanks." Yiyi responded with a smile.  

She is good-looking and she always has a smile on her face so Ye Lan has a good impression of her. Its not easy to find a reliable person to accompany her in the last days. Ye Lan wanted to let them, It's also good for young people to get in touch with each other more, so she went back to the room with Jiang Zhaoyuan. Qin Ke looked at Chen Wan and reminded: "For safety, let's check the villa." Chen Wan thought for a while and then nodded, fearing that cameras and monitors were installed in the villa, it is better to conduct a thorough investigation.   

Chen Wan handed the child to Jiang Yanxin, and said softly, "Wife, take Yang Yang back to the room and wait for me, Qin Ke and I will check the villa." "My baby and I are going to sleep." Jiang Yanxin glanced at Chen Wan, then hummed softly. However, Zai Zai expressed strong protest, "No! I don't want to sleep, I want Mommy to tell me a story." Chen Wan pinched Zai Zai's small face and said with a light smile, "Okay, I will tell you a story when I get back later, be good." Zai Zai nodded her head obediently. 

Chen Wan and Qin Ke both have experience in investigations. They inspected the villa and even checked each room one by one. After making sure that those things were not installed, Chen Wan felt slightly relieved and she patted Qin Ke shoulder, "I don't think things will be that simple. There may be something waiting for us tomorrow. After we figure out the situation, Let's find an opportunity to leave." Qin Ke followed suit and nodded: "I know, there isn't such a thing as a pie in the sky, they are just trying to make us work for him willingly, so don't talk about it with Auntie and the others, so they wouldn't worry." "yeah, There will always be a way, Yanyan is still waiting for us, no matter what, we must save our lives."   

"Okay, save our lives, it's getting late, go rest, I think Yan Xin's anger is still not gone, go back and admit your mistakes but Chen Wan I didn't though you were a scumbag before?" Qin Ke smiled and blinked at Chen Wan, with a gossiping face. "Tsk, I was confused for a moment. I'm not interested in others now and I don't have to admit my mistake. Yan Xin listen to me." Chen Wan felt guilty after speaking and her voice became smaller and smaller. "Really? Then I don't see it." Qin Ke trotted back to the room after speaking.