chapter 50

Jiang Yanxin rested for a while, knowing that the two of them were waiting for her, she hurriedly said, "I'm almost done resting, let's continue." "It's okay a few times but don't get hurt, getting hurt in the last days is no joke." Chen Wan held Jiang Yanxin's wrist and said softly. Chen Wan knew that Jiang Yanxin is strong in her bones, she knew it from the first day she travelled to this planet. After all Jiang Yanxin even hid a knife to defend herself at that time, knowing that she didn't want to rely on anyone, but now that she's by her side, Chen Wan Of course couldn't bear Jiang Yanxin's hard work. "Okay, then I'll try to take something as light as possible later." Jiang Yanxin didn't hesitate, because what Chen Wan said is indeed the truth, if she didn't listen, once she get injured, she would really be everyone cumbersome. 

"yeah, let's go to the grain and oil area to search for something useful." Chen Wan looked at Qin Ke and Jiang Yanxin and said. The three of them entered the mall again, and when they got down to the supermarket on the first floor, they turned on the flashlights again. Three beams of dim lights seemed to blink in the supermarket on the first floor. It may be that the movement just now was a bit loud, There were a few zombies that come out, Chen Wan didn't hesitate anymore, and rushed up with a machete. First she slashed at a short zombie who's about the same height as her, and then kicked another one flying. Qin Ke also stepped forward to wrestle with a boy zombie. She had learned fighting after all, With the inertia of kicking after the run-up, she directly climbed onto the back of the male zombie, and plunged the machete into the zombie's neck, the tall male zombie was directly dealt with with one touch.  

Jiang Yanxin is dealing with a male zombie who's slightly taller than her, She slashed at the neck of the zombie with a knife and then drew the knife back to look for an opportunity again. The movement of the zombie is slow so She managed to slashed the zombie's neck a few times on the side and the back and finally killed the zombie completely. After finishing the zombies in this area, among the three of them, Chen Wan's body is the cleanest at the moment. Jiang Yanxin used the knife multiple times so a lot of rancid blood has been splashed on her body but this is not the time to be particular, the blood of zombies is already the norm every time they get off the car, even Jiang Yanxin, who has never used a knife before the end of the world is used to it.  

"Okay, let's look for things that are sealed and packaged. We can't take those scattered outside." Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke wiped off the blood on their hands and started to pack things again. Chen Wan found a lot of dry goods such as mushrooms, white fungus, and seaweed here, and she swept them directly into the bag, including some barbecue seasonings and hot pot ingredients, salt in bags, soy sauce, vinegar, chicken essence, and sesame oil. When they see it, they throw it in the big bag. Jiang Yanxin found vacuum-packed corn kernels, millet, beans, glutinous rice, fried battered noodles in bags, a lot of dried noodles, unopened bags of brown sugar and white sugar in the miscellaneous grain area on one side. She put it all into the bag, most of the preserved eggs placed on the lower layer were already stinky, otherwise Jiang Yanxin wanted to take some preserved eggs away.  

Qin Ke's side switched to the bagged food that needs to be brewed, such as milk powder, lotus root powder, sesame paste, milk tea, etc., and put it all in the big bag, and brought a lot of powder milk for Zai Zai, there is no fresh milk in the last days so it's not bad to be able to drink milk powder but there are too many things left, Qin Ke has not filled much, and the three big bags on her body are already full. Chen Wan and the two of them took out a lot of big bags and used them to pack the food here. Even so the three of them still carried five times before they could remove all the things they needed. After putting all the things in the trunk, the three took a rest for a while before continuing, and then the three of them began to sweep the paper towel area and the toiletries area.  

Chen Wan arranged the fully packaged toilet paper in stacks, holding seven or eight in her arms at a time. Jiang Yanxin and Qin Ke also helped carry the toilet paper and paper towels first. After all these things are more consumables. Chen Wan didn't dare to think about what she would do if she really didn't have toilet paper in the future. The three of them carried all the toilet paper, paper towels and sanitary napkins from the two rows of shelves back to the RV. Then the three of them took a rest for a while and then went to the area of toiletries, In the apocalyptic world, these things will become luxury goods in a short time. After all in the apocalyptic world, life is almost lost.