ENDING 227-228

Time flies and in a blink of an eye, the little cub in Jiang Yanxin's belly is already six months old, Jiang Yanxin's belly is getting bigger day by day. Chen Wan and Zaizai were staring at Jiang Yanxin's stomach on the bed for a long time. The little guy is very curious and put her little ears on her mother's stomach to listen to the movement inside. "Ah." Jiang Yanxin felt that the little guy in her stomach is being dishonest and she didn't know if she kicked her belly with her hands or feet. "What's the matter, wife." Chen Wan hurriedly leaned over and asked with concern.  

"The little villain in my stomach hit me, hiss, it hurts." Jiang Yanxin complained about the little cub in her stomach. Chen Wan took Jiang Yanxin into her arms from behind. Jiang Yanxin is a little embarrassed when she saw that Zizai is still here and the tips of her ears turned red but Chen Wan didn't do anything, so Jiang Yanxin didn't struggle too much, she used Chen Wan as a cushion. Chen Wan stretched out her hand and rubbed Jiang Yanxin's bulging stomach, poked it gently with her fingertips and said softly to the little guy inside: "Baby, you can't bully your mother, okay? Mom has worked hard to conceive you. You have to be good, so you can't have a bad temper, okay?"

Zaizai nodded her head to the side to express her agreement, touched her mother's stomach like Chen Wan and then gently stretched out her hand to poke it. The little adult instructed the little cub in Jiang Yanxin's stomach: "Sister, you have to be obedient. I like you if you're obedient like Sister Xuanxuan, otherwise you won't be cute."  

Jiang Yanxin is so amused by Zaizai that she laughed, stretched out her hand and pinched the Zaizai's face, smiled and said: "You, there is only Sister Xuanxuan in your heart, don't you like your own sister?" Zaizai scratched her hair, nodded and said: "I like her too, if my sister is cute." "So reluctant? You little villain." Chen Wan pinched the cub's face with a smile.  

After playing with Jiang Yanxin for a while, the little guy got off the ground and put on her shoes. After saying goodby to Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin, she rushed to Qin Ke's room and knocked on the door. After a while Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin heard Zaizai's voice in Qin Ke's room. "Auntie, it's three o'clock, it's time to take me to see Xuan Xuan." The little guy knocked on the door and said, Chen Wan has been busy taking care of Jiang Yanxin for the past months and she didn't have time to take Zaizai out to play, the task of watching the cub fell to Qin Ke and Shen Mingyan.  

Qin Ke opened the door to the little guy as usual and shook her head with a smile: "Okay, wait a minute, I will take you there with your Aunt Mingyan." "Okay." Zaizai immediately nodded her head, anyway she's happy to see Sister Xuanxuan! Qin Ke and Shen Mingyan led Zaizai toward the Building 21 where Wei Siyu and the others lived. When they arrived at Wei Siyu's side, Wei Siyu, Qi Jing and Jin Can were all playing with Xuanxuan.  

The little guy is also six months old now and she's lying on the big bed at this moment, with two small hands supporting her body, playing like a little dolphin. When Zaizai saw Xuan Xuan her eyes lit up, she immediately washed her hands and rushed to the other side of the big bed. "Sister, did you miss me? I'm here to play with you." zaizai reached out and touched Xuanxuan's little hand on the bed. Xuanxuan became happy when she saw Zaizai. "Yahh~" The little guy can't speak yet but she likes to scream "yeah" when she's happy.  

Seeing that her daughter is so happy to see Zaizai, Qi Jing smiled and hugged her daughter away from Zaizai a little bit: "Xuan Xuan misses your sister too, doesn't she?" Xuanxuan tilted her little head and watched Zaizai and smile. Zaizai were even more excited, she support her little face on the bed and look at Xuanxuan. She stretched out her hand and carefully put Xuanxuan's little hand in her hand to touch it. While touching it, she sighed: "My sister is so soft, so cute."  

Qi Jing watched the interaction between the two little guys and the smile on her face never went down. She looked up and asked Qin Ke and the others: "How is Yan Xin doing recently? The child should be six months old and it's a hard time right now." "She's okay, Chen Wan has been with her all the time. She'll give the stars and the moon to Yan Xin if she can so Yan Xin is in a good mood." Qin Ke smiled and complained about her good friend. "That's good. It's best to relax. It's good for the baby in her belly." Qi Jing said with a smile.