Hospital Stay Timeline

Hi Readers: I hope that you guys have been enjoying the story so far, but I am not sure if you caught it last chapter; but I said that I was thinking of skipping to when we're out of the hospital. And the truth is, I really believe that's exactly what I plan on doing. But to do that, it means that I need to let you know what happens in between the hospital time and from the next chapter. And to do that, I have decided that I am just going to write a timeline and maybe give you some information on what happened. Hope you like it.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

December 9, 2019: The Birth of Bella and Sofia Casey
Born prematurely, twin girls Bella and Sofia Casey were born at the Kapiolani-Tripler Army Medical Center with the assistance of Dr. Natalie Halstead, who was also their NICU doctor until the end of February, when she left to go on her maternity leave.

December 11, 2019: Noah Casey Admitted to the Hospital
Noah is admitted to the hospital for observation after being found unconscious at home, this leads to him staying the night in the PICU for a few nights; however, his PICU stay is done in the NICU so that he can be with both of his parents and his new sisters.

December 12, 2019: Matteo Casey joins his family at the hospital
After spending a single night away from his brother, Matteo was reunited with his brother the next day and joined the rest of his family at the hospital. After which, his parents decided to keep him for the entire time. He stayed until they left as a family in March.

December 24, 2019: First Christmas as a Family – Part One
On Christmas Eve, The Casey and Dawson families all gathered at the hospital to celebrate Christmas. Diego also met his cousins Bella and Sofia for the first time. However, they were not able to hold the girls yet due to the fact they're still in the NICU.

December 25, 2019: First Christmas as a Family – Part Two
On Christmas Day, it was just the immediate Casey Family at the hospital; comprised of just Matt, Gabby, Matteo, Noah, Bella, and Sofia. They all just relaxed and took it easy as they all cuddled up to each other in bed wearing their pyjamas as they watched movies.

December 31, 2019: New Year's Eve 2020

· Matteo & Noah Spend a Night at Home: Even though they are in the hospital with the girls, Matt and Gabby decided that they want to spend New Year's Eve with each other and the girls. They just relax in bed, and watch NYE coverage from New York.

· Jay & Alex's First Anniversary: Even though Will and Natalie have the night off, they agree to watch the kids of NYE so that Jay and Alex can celebrate their first wedding anniversary alone at home, while also ringing in the New Year in their bed.

· Kelly & Stella's First Anniversary: Unlike Jay and Alex, Kelly and Stella are stuck with their children as they celebrate their first wedding anniversary; but that doesn't mean that they don't celebrate it intimately, as they held each other in bed.

January 1, 2020: Matt and Gabby wake up in bed semi-nude.
Even though they aren't in their own bed, Matt and Gabby did something close to sex on New Year's Morning. And that would be to have Gabby wear nothing but her underwear for when she wakes up in bed with Matt to start 2020. The boys stay at home.

January 3, 2020: The boys return to the hospital and stay there until the end.
Matteo and Noah, after a 3-night vacation to the house; return back to the hospital so that they can continue their stay there.

January 6, 2020: First Board Meeting of 2020
Even though on leave, Matt decides to go into the office for the first board meeting of 2020. He believes that it's important that he's there for the sake of the company and to show that he's still there. First meeting with Kelly since the events happened. They later have lunch and clear the air between the two of them mas they want to have a better relationship going into the New Year.

February 14, 2020: Camila and Nancy come to the hospital to watch the kids.
Even though they're in the hospital with the girls, that doesn't mean that Matt is ready to give up a chance to be romantic with his wife. With the assistance of the hospital (and a nice donation), Matt was able to create a romantic getaway dinner for them in the cafeteria. After which, they returned back to their family; however, they agree to send Matteo and Noah home so that they can go back to sleeping in their cribs. They will stay there until the end of their hospital stay, as they want to cuddle up to the girls.

March 9, 2020: Release Day.
Even though they weren't scheduled to be released until the next day, the doctors allowed The Casey Family to go home a day early as the girls are okay now. And that means that the Casey Family is now forever reunited at their home on Poipu Drive, their family home. But just one problem. They're released just in time for something that will dominate their lives for a while, that event being COVID.