Flashback: Road Trip Day 2 - Cleveland, Ohio

Road Trip Day 2: Cleveland, Ohio
The bed was cold as Gabby woke up alone this morning, the heat that normally radiates off her amazing husband no longer being here to keep her warm like the does every single day. And that was a shame, especially since Gabby especially loves it when the duo get a chance to take things nice and slow with each other in the morning. But today, they weren't going to have a chance to do that (in bed) as Matt decided to take a shower before she woke up; and that was something that made her smile. The fact that her handsome husband is in the shower, not the fact that she's alone in bed at the moment. The fact that she's alone in bed, that was something that Gabby absolutely hates as it means that she's waking up alone; that being in complete contrast to the real way that she'd rather wake up. And that would be in her husband's arms, the way it's supposed to be each and every morning. But now, she's going to have to find her husband to get in his arms (not that she doesn't already know where he is). Rather, she can hear where he is; he's in the shower. She just hopes that he does something for her. She doesn't want him to waste all of the hot water. In fact, that brings up and idea that she likes.

Sure, the shower may be really tired; but she would rather get a bit of intimate time with him rather than none this morning, and she knows that Matt feels the same way. If he has a chance to have her in the shower with him, then he's going to accept that easily. And even better, he's probably going to (easily) want to run his hands all over her body. But first, Gabby's going to do something to him. She's going to turn him on by walking over to the shower completely in the nude. When she opens the door, her towel will be on the bed (it's very close to the shower) rather than around her body; and that will be all the payback that she needs to make sure that her husband never leaves bed ever again before she wakes up. Rather, he'll be in bed each and every morning for the rest of the trip; that's a guarantee, as she also plans to stop wearing a bra. God, she has really started to hate wearing a bra to bed (and that was even more the case when she was in Puerto Rico). While she was in Puerto Rico, she was always hot and sweaty overnight; and that made her wearing a bra unbearable. So, she ended up starting her new practice of sleeping without a bra on; and she doesn't see a reason to stop that practice.

Plus, she knows that it will definitely tease her husband more than anything. God, he's going to be so turned on when she joins him in the shower, that's just a guarantee; so, let's get over there and join him in the shower. Getting up from the bed, Gabby smirked as she made sure to grab her towel from her side of the bed; carrying it towards the end of the bed, she smirked as she went ahead and set it down where it belongs. It belongs at the end of their bed, where she can easily tease her husband. And it'll be payback, for him not being in bed with her when she woke up; and it'll also be payback for what she's going to see when she opens the door to the shower. Her husband is a real hunk, so she already knows exactly what she's going to see when he's in the shower; he's going to be nude, and that's going to be an amazing sight to see. And even better, she's going to want to run her hands all over his body. That's already something that she can guarantee for Matt, that she's going to want to run her hands all over his muscular body; especially when he's in his birthday suit in the shower. Opening the door so that she can join him after having walked over to the shower, Gabby smirked at the sight of her man.

 Opening the door so that she can join him after having walked over to the shower, Gabby smirked at the sight of her man