FLASHBACK: The Last Days of Gabby's Time in Puerto Rico

Hi Readers: I want to let you know that this is going to be the last chapter for the night. However, there is something that you need to know. And that would be that I am going to be changing a bit of the history in this story, so that it now fits with the storyline that I have created later on in the story. More specifically, how I said that it was not a premature birth for the boys, but an on-time birth. But there is something that I am changing, and that would be where they got pregnant with their sons. Hope you like this change.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

August 31, 2018 – She was pretty tired this Friday evening, as she stood in the shower of her home in San Juan. The home which was full of wonderful memories from her three months here in Puerto Rico. But soon, these memories will only be in her mind  as her time here was winding down. And that was due to the fact that she was headed home soon, home to her husband and whatever was going to happen. And while she was excited to see her husband again, she was also worried due to the fact that she had no idea how things were going to work out between the two of them. Whether they would finally have their dream of having a family. Hopefully, with her being pregnant. And yes, she remembers what Matt said in May. He said that he doesn't want her to get pregnant, but she's sure that there's a way for her to change his mind. She'll just have to seduce him or something when she gets home and has him in bed.

Because if there's one thing that she already knows, it's that she wants to have her husband in bed as soon as she can; little did she know that she would have him in bed much sooner than she originally expected. And that was thanks to the key that Matt had in Chicago. The key that he had to either (a) mail back to Puerto Rico so that she could give it back to her landlord, or (b) bring it here himself. And he chose the lather because Matt wanted to be here to help her move, and to make sure that she actually moved back. As much as Matt loves his wife, he really wants to have her home with him; so, he felt like he needed to be here so that he could personally make sure that she came home to him. But not just to him, but with him. And he's positive that Gabby is going to like it, as it means that they're going to have a couple days away from Chicago; something that Matt has rarely done in his entire life.

He's always been a Chicago guy. But he's now come to the realization that he's not "that Chicago guy" anymore, but he's Gabby's man instead. And that means that he needs to do the right thing, which would be to help his beautiful wife move home; something that he can only do for her if he's here in Puerto Rico. So that's exactly what he's doing down here in Puerto Rico, he's going to help her move home; well, that's at least what he's going to tell his wife.

You already know the real reason, which is that he wants to make sure that his wife moves home to be with him once more; because he loves her and misses her more than anything in the entire world

You already know the real reason, which is that he wants to make sure that his wife moves home to be with him once more; because he loves her and misses her more than anything in the entire world. And that was why he was here. He was here to make sure that his beautiful wife came home to him, so that the two of them can get some time together; time where they just spend time together on a trip that they're going to take. A nice road trip around the country.