You Nervous? (Shower)

He could tell that his mother-in-law didn't expect to get another phone call from his or his wife this morning, especially since she sounded really surprised (and quite worried) the moment she answered the phone today. "Rafael. I just spoke to Jane, is she okay? Is it Matteo?" Clearly hearing the worry in his mother-in-law's voice, Raf went to reassure her that everything is okay. "Xo, take a breath and relax. Please, just take it easy; I promise that everything is okay, and that's not the reason that I'm calling. I'm calling for something else." Xo was a bit confused as she heard Raf say that, before deciding to just listen to her son-in-law. "Then what's happening Raf?" Raf sighed. "Listen, I already know that Jane said that you are going to come take care of Matteo with your mom and Rogelio." Xo agreed with Raf. "Yeah, we should be there in an hour; is that okay for the timeline of the press conference? We'll be watching by the way." Raf agreed with Xo as she asked him that, as that most certainly is the perfect timeline as he needs to get ready as well.

"That should work fine, but I am wondering if you can take care of Matteo at your place?"

Xo was a bit confused as she heard Rafael ask her that. "Is there a reason for that?" Raf sighed as Xo asked him whether things were okay, even though that was not what she asked him; but he could read between the lines, and he could tell that was exactly what she was wondering. "Things are fine Xo, I promise. It's just...I don't remember the last time that me and Jane got time together, time where we were just husband and wife. And right now, I think it's important for us to do that, because I am so busy. Last night, I worked really late at the office, and I missed our date night here at home. And I did the same the night before. So, I owe her some time between just me and her; and I don't want her to feel like I'm neglecting our marriage." Xo agreed with Raf as he said that. "So, you want me to take Matteo until Saturday? And then you get him back then?" Raf sighed. "I was thinking the entire weekend, because we have a lot of stress in our home at the moment." Xo agreed with Rafael as he said that, clearly able to hear that was the case.

"I can hear that in your voice, and I understand. So, you want us to take Matteo at our place?"

Raf agreed as that was exactly what he was thinking, because then he and Jane can just be alone here. "I would love that, because then we can take it easy and just relax. We can concentrate on each other, and we don't need to worry about Matteo; well, as much. But listen, I need to get ready for work and I will talk to you soon." Xo agreed with Raf as he said that, loving that idea. "See you guys soon." Raf smirked as he heard Xo say that, before walking over to his side table; after which, he set it down on his charger. After which, he walked over to Matteo in his crib to check on him. And let's just say that he looks so adorable, because he looks like the perfect mix of him and Jane. But now, it's not time for him to concentrate on his son; rather, it's time for him to get in the shower with Jane ahead of the two of them being disturbed by their family who are going to take care of Matteo. But honestly, that's what he wants; he wants to get time alone with his wife, and Jane wants that too. After all, they both agreed that would happen.

And now, he can tell his wife that they are going to have the weekend alone, which is everything that she wants right now, to have some time alone with her husband. And boy, Raf can't wait to tell her that; but first, it's time for him to get in the shower with the woman he loves. And let's just say that Jane looks absolutely beautiful las she stands there in the shower, all wet under the shower head; and Raf is just going to move his hand all over her body, as he helps wash her...especially after they made love to each other the night before. Because there's just something about washing your wife after you made love to her, because there's a bunch of sweat on her; some of which is yours, which is exactly what Raf needs to wash off his wife. But first, he needs to get in there with her; which is exactly what he's in the midst of doing right now, as he went to take off his towel and open the shower door this morning. And let's just say that Jane loved the sound of that, which she showed by smiling at her husband as soon as she turned to face him.