Chapter 14: Harry's Getting it On!

*Liam’s POV*

           I folded my eyes, attempting to smile at the two girls who sat on either side of me. They were leaning towards me, their elbows claiming my arm rests. They both smiled, flipping their hair and giggling.

          “Are you excited Liam?” Sara said, giggling still. I gave her a nervous smile.

          “Of course I am! After all, I get to spend time with my future band mate. What else could I want?” Alyssa slapped my arm playfully.

          “Hey! What about the girls don’t get chosen?!” She pouted, and I slapped my forehead.

          “Hey, I’m sorry. I totally forgot. I get to spend some time with my loyal fans then!” They giggled, sending each other glances. I relaxed a little. I was a little worked up about what Niall said, but they seemed like nice girls. Flirty girls, but nice all the same. Maybe he was just playing with us.

          “Hey Liam!” I felt something wet slap my face. I pulled off the wet wipe and glared at Louis. “Use that to wipe your face. Unless you want the locals to think you’re a whore or something!” I grimaced, but laughed. Louis’ face was smeared over with black marker.

          “Thanks Louis,” I grinned, but frowned when I felt the wet wipe be plucked from my hand.

          “Here Liam, let me!” I stiffened as Sara put the wet wipe of my face, rubbing gently. It was a little weird, but I guess she would do a better job. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. I heard giggles from the girls as Sara wiped away the words.

          “There! All done!” The wipe moved away, and I smiled at them.

          “Thanks Sara! Couldn’t have done it without you!” Her face brightened, and she smiled.

          “You’re welcome!” she said. We jumped as the plane landed, bumping on the runway. I grinned at the girls.

          “Welcome to Hawaii!” They squealed, jumping in their seats. The boys cheered, slapping each other on the back. The seatbelt signal turned off, and we jumped up to get our luggage. Well, the boys did. The girls just ran off the plane, assuming we would get it. Which I probably would make the boys do anyway. Still, that was a little rude. I reached up to pull the suitcases down, sighing.

          “It’s fine, we got it.” I turned to see the twins grab their suitcases and run off. “See you boys in a minute!” Niall shrugged.

          “Hey, less for me!” I barked a laugh, and threw one of my bags at him. He grunted under the weight.

          “Yeah right, you have to help us then!” He stuck his tongue out at me. Harry ran up to us, giggling.

          “Guys…look at Zayn again!” We turned and crept over to see Tiffany and Zayn snuggled up again. They fall asleep fast, don’t they? They were both smiling- it was really adorable, actually. Harry chuckled.

          “Actually, I’m kind of jealous,” Harry said. He suddenly grinned his cheeky smile.

          “Hey Niall! I’ll buy you a hundred dollars worth of Nandos here if you take my suitcases!” His face brightened, and he threw the bag back at me.

          “Sorry Liam! I’m helping someone else!” I scowled at him, groaning as I caught the bag. He could buy as much Nandos as he wanted! He didn’t need Harry to buy for him! Niall quickly ran over and took all of Harry’s suitcases. Harry grinned, and gently picked up Tiffany, who curled up and snuggled into Harry’s chest. She sighed softly, and Harry smiled. He gently leaned over and kissed her forehead. She giggled in her sleep, and we chuckled. Harry turned around and kicked Zayn in the leg.