Chapter 84: Superluv

*Tiffany’s POV*

“Let’s hear some applause for Tiffany with her song ‘Superluv’ by Shane Dawson!” 

I shrugged off my trench coat, and Zayn burst out laughing when he saw me.

          “What in the hell are you wearing?” Louis said, giving me a weird look. I smirked at him.

          “Don’t hate, it’s amazing. You’re just jelly.” I looked down at my outfit. I had found, for some weird reason, a pink power ranger costume. But I turned it inside out so all you could see was pink. I was also wearing a Batman cape that I found, along with some matching boots and gloves. Then, with Lou’s permission, I had written a big Superman S on my chest. I pulled out a black mask out of the coat and slipped it on.

          “Are you seriously wearing that?” Harry asked incredulous. I rolled my eyes.

          “You guys have never heard this song before, have you.” It was more of a statement then a question, but all the guys shook their heads anyway. “You’ll like this then. Just listen to the lyrics and enjoy!” I gave Liam a quick kiss on the lips before rushing out onstage.

As requested, the stage had been placed with random picnic tables everywhere. A backup dancer was standing on each one, except the one in the middle. I went to that table and climbed on. I heard Sarah burst out laughing.

“I love your outfit!” she yelled. I gave her a nod and a wide smile. Rachel was trying to hold in her giggles. I turned my back on the audience, but turned my head a bit so I could glance at the crowd. Most of them were looking at me weirdly, probably criticizing my outfit. Whatever, I thought it was badass. I signaled the DJ and the soft music started

I'm running out of time

I hope that I can save you somehow

If I, If I had superpowers

I'd save the world and you would be mine, mine.

 I spun around and pointed at the audience as I jumped off the table.

Have no fear, your hero is here

My supersense is telling me that danger is near

I'm getting close to you so I can watch your back

A villain's on the loose and he's ready to attack, oh!

But I'm not a superhero

I'm not that kinda girl

But I can save you, baby

Give me a try

Cause I'm running out of time

I know what I came to do, and I didn't come to lose

So I'll fight until your mine

And if trouble comes around I won't be backing down, tonight

Oh, if you're in danger

Oh, I'm here to save you

Oh, that's what I'm made of

Oh Oh Oh Ooh Give you my super luv

God it was so hot up here! I was jumping around and practically just yelling everything. I had to change the song a bit to make it more musical, so I hoped it sounded good. I think it did. The background dancers were doing some weird dance that I had no part of, but it looked kind of cool.