Chapter 50: Confessions

*Tiffany’s POV*

The DJ announced the slow song and put on probably one of the best songs in existence! I knew it instantly from the piano solo at the beginning.

I never felt, nothing in the world like this before. Now I’m missing you and I’m wishing you would come back through my door, oh. Why did you have to go? You could have let me know, so now I’m all alone! Oh!

I sighed happily and swayed around to the music. Favorite….song…ever!!!! Everybody around me quickly paired up. Obviously, Louis grabbed the twins and started dancing in a circle. So cute! And I knew Zayn liked Rachel, so it was sweet.

I also saw Sara grab Harry. He tried to pull away, but Sara must have had a strong grip on him or something, and after minutes os struggling he reluctantly gave in. Sara looked so happy dancing with Harry. Haz on the other hand kept looking at past her at me pleadingly.

Please get me away from here! He kept mouthing to me. I giggled and shrugged at him. Sorry dude, I’m not going to ruin every girl’s dream! [AN: You guys thought he was drunk and stuff XD WELL BOOM! YOU’RE WRONG!] I started walking out towards Niall, because I seriously needed a drink- margaritas don’t last long!- when a soft hand rested on my shoulder.

“Want to dance with me?” Liam said. His eyes were shining and he smiled at me hopefully. I don’t know what came over me, but I found myself eagerly nodding at him. His smile grew, and I felt my stomach flutter.

Liam pulled me gently back into the middle of the dance floor. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist….or he tried to. I was too short, so his arms could only reach around my rib cage. I giggled as his fingers tickled my sides.

“Sorry,” he said. I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder.

“Hold on, stand still.” Using him to steady myself I pulled off my heels and threw them to the side. Hopefully nobody stole them! I loved those heels. Liam grew still and I stood on his shoes, reaching up to wrap my arms around his neck. I felt like a child, but at least I was tall enough for him to wrap his arms around my waist. I looked at him apologetically. “I’m not crushing you, are I?”

“Are you kidding? You’re as light as a feather!” He started slowly dancing. I didn’t even have to do anything, which made this that much funnier. I laughed, and he looked at me curiously.

“What?”  I grinned up at him.

“I was just thinking how childish I am. I mean, this is so weird!” Liam chuckled. “What about you? What are you thinking?”

“I was just thinking how beautiful you look tonight.” I blushed furiously.

“I’m nothing compared to you.” Oh…my….god…did I seriously just say that?! Just kill me now!!

“What are you talking about? I’m just Liam Payne, nothing special.”

“Tell that to your million fans,” I said, rolling my eyes. “They think you’re a sex god.”

“Nah, that’s Zayn.” Ok, yeah that was probably true. “They just think I’m the responsible one, the boring one.” I stared at him.

“Are you kidding me?! People think you’re amazing!! Some people even think you’re the hottest one in the group! And the best singer!”

“Nah, people think that’s Harry,” he said, shaking his head. I frowned and gently slapped his face.

“You’re sounding like a stereotypical Niall. Don’t be so insecure! You’re amazing, and just as talented and sexy as the others!” I scolded. I realized what I said way too late, and Liam smirked at me.