IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!!

Hey, guys :) So, this is not an update, but don't worry I will be updating today :)

In other news, May 31st was yesterday!!!! So you know that that means......

I HAVE CHOSEN A NEW COVER!!!!!!!!!

As of right this second of typing this, it hasn't been updated yet. But I will change the cover after I update. As you guys know, I have decided to choose a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner. I got so many covers, and honestly they were all amazing. I know that seems really fake, but I can't make covers for shizz. So in my mind, they were all very good XD Sadly, I could only choose one.

Let's get the suspense over with. The winner of my cover art contest is.............

danilovescacti !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! You get a shoutout in Chapter 48, another dedication (cuz i've dedicated to you before :P), the message, and read your stories!!! (do you even have any stories? gotta go check that out XD) and obviously, ur cover is the cover of my new story! thanks Danielle :)

Second place winner of my cover art contest is............

i_obviously_love_1d !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, congratulations Casey!!!!!!! Please message me which story you would like me to read as your prize. :) You also get a shoutout in Chapter 48 :)

Third place winner of my cover art contest is..........

MercyMadness !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Michelle!!! You get a shoutout in Chapter 48 :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, that's all the news for now :) God, my heart won't slow down XD I was freaking out when I realized I skipped a chapter

Congratulations to the winners!!! and I'm sorry if your cover didn't get chosen. But I promise all of your covers were good :)

please follow me, vote, and comment your anger at me XD hahahaha

love you all, thank you for understanding, and i love you guys <3>