Author's Note: Thank you :)

• Dedicated to All my fans <3

Wow, oh my god! I can't believe it, I'M ACTUALLY ON WATTPAD!! :D I have a TON to say, so I'm just going to do a few announcements and thank yous and what nots before I post the chapter :)

1. I HAVE WRITTEN THE SEQUEL!!! :D :D :D But I have decided that I'm just going to be a summer author. So wait for Summer, 2014! :D I will be updating all my books during that time, so I hope it makes up for everything, even a little bit. If you want to talk to me over the school year, or recommend a book, request a book, anything at all, please email me at thetearsthatflow@gmail.com with your username, so I can recognize you!

2. I just want to thank you guys so so much for being with me throughout the book. We've had our ups and downs, adn I WANT TO APOLOGIZE AGAIN FOR NOT UPDATING FASTER!!! :'( but THANK THANK THANK THANK you all for have stayed with me throughout the whole book. I want (i sound like i'm getting an award) to thank everybody who even tried to read, has commented, anything at all. 

Special thank yous to these people!

- @Stypayhorlikson4899 : I LOVE YOU!! KEEP EMAILING ME AND SHINOLA!!! :D and yes, i will forget you :P ;)

- @everything_changed : WIFEY!! I LOVE YOU TOO!! AND I MISS YOU! START EMAILING ME! <3 :D

- @moose326 : oh my god without you my readers would've probably killed me by now. thank you for updating for me and all that shinola. I LOVE YOU!! <3

- @MercyMadness : I MISS YOU GURL! EMAIL ME! :D 

- @priyanka1808 : you were my first friend on here, and I'll never forget that <3 <3 <3 <3 thank you so much pri, love you so much<3 <3 ( i'm confessing my love to like 7 people. I'M A WHORE! :D)

- @xPrincessTx + @TheScholar : YOU CAN STOP TELLING ME TO UPDATE NOW! :) AND YES I LOVE YOU GUYS TOO <3

- @danilovescacti : GURL I MISS YA!! :D thanks for making the cover for me, it's still so cool! :D EMAIL ME! :D <3

and finally, number 3.........

...................................................................................................

............................................................................

......................................................

.............................................

............................

.................

..........................

............................................

.........................................................

................................................................................

..............................................................................................

Don't kill me after you read the next chapter :)

I LOVE YOU ALL!! SEE YA IN THE SUMMA! :D :D :D