Chapter 33: Sing Along!

[AN: Ok, I lied. I told you I would update again 2 days ago....and then I forgot XD And then i was lazy. So yeah, sorry!]

*Tiffany’s POV*

“I do!” Molly yelled. She jumped up onto the glass table in the middle of our couches, and put a hand on her hip. I sat up, excited. I had never heard any of them sing before, so it would be good to hear how amazing they are. Plus, Molly is my friend, obviously. She’s going to be great! “I’m going to be singing Die Young, by Ke$ha!”………..ok she’s still going to be great even though her song choice is whack! I have nothing against Ke$ha! Just…..her song lyrics…..mental facepalm.

          I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came here with someone. So while you’re here in my arms, let’s make the most of the night like we’re gonna die young! Ok, I had to admit- she was seriously dope. I could totally see how she got in the competition!

          Young hearts, out our minds, runnin till we outta time. Wild childs, lookin’ good, livin hard just like we should. Don’t care whose watching when we tearing it up. That magic that we got nobody can touch. And an amazing rapper! God, I could never rap in a million years…….well, except the Epic Rap Battles of History.  But that didn’t count!

          Looking for some trouble tonight. Take my hand, I’ll show you the wild, side. Like it’s the last night of our lives. We’ll keep dancing till we die.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums, oh what a shame that you came here with someone. So while you’re here in my arms, let’s make the most of the night like we’re gonna die young!

[AN: Ok, I seriously don’t want to type out 15 songs…so I’m just going to do a small snippet of their songs. I hope you guys don’t mind! Although I don’t think you will because I know I hate going through 20 million pages of song lyrics XD]

“That was amazing Molly!” I squealed. She laughed and jumped down and ran to meet me. We hugged each other tight, laughing.

“Not really,” she said, blushing.

“Aw, you’re being modest,” Harry said, and she blushed harder.

“My turn!” Elizabeth said. She shoved Molly and I to the side and walked up onto the table. Oh my god. If her skirt was any shorter, we’d be looking up her no-no zone! “I’m going to be singing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake.” Hey, an actually decent song! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but good choice Liz! “Because he’s so hot!”…..I take it all back.

Aren’t you somethin’ to admire? Cause your shine is somethin’ like a mirror. And I can’t help but notice, you reflect in this heart of mine. If you ever feel alone and the glare makes me hard to find, just know that I’m always parallel on the other side.

Cause with your hand in my hand and a pocket full of soul, I can tell you there’s no place we couldn’t go. Just put your hand on the glass, I’m here tryin’ to pull you through. You just gotta be strong.

I don’t wanna lose you now, I’m lookin’ right at the other half of me. The vacancy that sat in my heart is a space that now you hold. Show me how to fight for now, and I’ll tell you, baby, it was easy. Comin’ back here to you once I figured it out, you were right here all along.

It’s like you’re my mirror, my mirror staring back at me. I couldn’t get any bigger with anyone else beside me. And now it’s clear as this promise that we’re making. Two reflections into one cause it’s like you’re my mirror. My mirror staring back at me, staring back at me.