Chapter 64: Blood

*Tiffany's POV*

“AAARRRGGGH!!!” I screamed. I threw another pot at the window, cracking through the glass and making a big hole. I didn’t care right now. I kicked the refrigerator, making another dent in the metal. I opened it and started throwing random food and jars everywhere. Glass splintered everywhere, and food stuck to the walls.

          “TIFFANY!” Sarah yelled. She ran into the kitchen and took the jar of jam out of my hands. “What the hell are you doing?”

          “What does it look like Sherlock?” I grabbed the jar out of her hands and threw it against the ground, making the jar crack into a million pieces.

          “Stop it Tiffany, it’s not your property!”

          “Whatever, they’re fucking rich they can pay for it all!” I started kicking the glass everywhere. God, fuck my life!

          “Tiffany! Stop! You’re cutting your feet!” I laughed at her.

          “Since when have I ever cared?” Suddenly I was lifted off the ground. I fought against the strong arms. “Let me go!”

          “No,” Liam snarled. “I will not let you hurt yourself!”

          “Hurt myself? Hurt myself?” I laughed again. I sounded crazy, even to myself. “No, I’m not hurting myself. Other people are fucking hurting me!” I don’t even know what I was doing anymore. I kicked my foot into his balls, and he dropped me with a grunt of pain onto the glass. I felt a twinge of guilt, but honestly I was too crazy to care right now.

          “No, I’m not hurting myself. This is hurting myself!” I picked up a piece of glass and stabbed it into my arm. I didn’t even feel it as the blood dripped down my arm. Liam stared at me wide-eyed.

          “TIFFANY!” he yelled. He grabbed onto my arm, trying to stop the bleeding. “WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!”

          “What, nothing’s wrong. I don’t even feel it,” I said, still laughing. I pointed to my heart. “No, this is what hurts the most.”

          “Not funny Tiffany! God, you’re going to get blood loss again! ZAYN!!! GET IN HERE NOW!!! CALL 911!!!” Zayn ran into the room.

          “What the hell happened?” he gasped, staring at me.

          “JUST CALL 911!! NOW!!!” Liam yelled. I shrugged his now slack grip off my arm.

          “Oh for pete’s sake I don’t need an ambulance! God!” I kicked the glass again, spreading my blood everywhere. I felt nothing from all the scratches, I saw nothing from the blood. I just felt the pain inside myself. It was clouding my senses, blocking me off from the world.

          “Are you kidding? You’re fucking bleeding! What the hell happened?” Zayn asked, dialing a number on his phone.

          “She stabbed her own arm,” Liam choked out. Zayn froze.

          “WHAT?!?!” he screamed. I rolled my eyes.

          “Zayn, just call the fucking number!”

 I stormed up to Zayn and grabbed his phone.

          “Yeah right,” I snorted. I tossed his phone out the window.

          “Dude, what the hell?!” Zayn and Liam yelled.

          “JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!! OK!??!” The room grew still. “I DON’T NEED HELP! I’VE NEVER NEEDED HELP!! I WAS FINE UNTIL I MET YOU GUYS!! NOW I’M BROKEN AND YOU GUYS CAUSED IT! I DON’T NEED YOU! JUST LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!”