Chapter 79: The Battle Begins!

*Tiffany’s POV*

There was a cheer from the crowd. We started to walk backstage while producers ran onstage to remove the chairs. “First up we have Molly singing her first song, ‘Hot’ by Avril Lavigne!”

          I watched as Molly walked back onstage after taking off her dress quickly. I couldn’t help but gape at her outfit. She was wearing tight black booty shorts and barely covered her butt. Fishnet stockings covered her legs. Her neon green shirt was strapless, tight, and barely covered her boobs. It cut off just below her ribcage, leaving her belly bare. The only thing covering her shoulders was a small leather jacket that shouldn’t even really be considered a jacket. Her eyes had been done smoky and her lips bright red. Her red hair had been straightened as it fell down her back.

          So let’s just say that Molly pretty much was wearing nothing, and looked like a hoe. And I had no regrets thinking that.

          There was some poles placed around the stage. Molly wrapped her arm around the one in the front and smiled at the audience. She held the mike to her lips and signaled the band. Strobe lights started flashing as the beat boomed, and neon lights scattered the stage, making her skin glowed.

          Ah, ah ah, ah ah. You’re so good to me baby, baby.

          I wanna lock you up in my closet when no one’s around. I wanna put your hand in my pocket because you’re allowed. I wanna drive you into the corner and kiss you without a sound. I wanna stay this way forever, I’ll say it loud.

 I turned my gaping gaze to Rachel in the crowd, who was looking at Molly just as shocked as I was. If I didn’t know better, I would’ve thought that Molly was doing a pole dance instead of singing. Some background dancers came onstage and started doing the same routine that Molly was on the poles. What the…………

          No you’re in, and you can’t get out!

          You make me so hot! Make me wanna drop! It’s so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe! You make me wanna scream! You’re so fabulous! You’re so good to me, baby, baby. You’re so good to me, baby, baby.

          I can make you feel all better, just take it in. And I can show you all the places you’ve never been. And I can make you say everything that you’ve never said. And I will let you do anything again and again.

          Now you’re in, and you can’t get out.

          You make me so hot! Make me wanna drop! It’s so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe! You make me wanna scream! You’re so fabulous! You’re so good to me, baby, baby. You’re so good to me, baby, baby.

          Kiss me gently. Always I know. Hold me, love me. Ooh, yeah yeah.

          You make me so hot! Make me wanna drop! It’s so ridiculous, I can barely stop. I can hardly breathe! You make me wanna scream! You’re so fabulous! You’re so good to me, baby, baby. You’re so good to me, baby, baby.

You’re so good……..

Molly finished with her back facing the audience, her head turned around to give the crowd a sultry look. The music faded away and there was a huge round of applause. I hadn’t stopped gaping at her the whole time. I turned around and saw the guys gaping at her in shock.