Chapter 36: She's Too Nice

*Zayn’s POV*

          “Zayn?” I jerked up, glaring at the person walking towards me. “Zayn?” She flinched at the hatred in my eyes, but I instantly relaxed when I saw who it was.

          “Zayn? What happened here?!” She exclaimed, gasping as she looked throughout the room. I sighed.

          “Nothing Tiffany. Just a little accident.”

          “Doesn’t look like an accident,” she muttered. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a towel. She started walking towards the mess.

          “What are you doing?” I called after her.

          “What do you think? Cleaning the accident.” She smirked at me and started picking up broken pieces of plates.

          “Don’t do that, you’ll hurt yourself. Here,” I said, grabbing the broom and dustpan. “Use this. I’ll clean up the wall.” I grabbed the towel from her hands and walked over to the syrupy wall. I gently started scrubbing at the wall, wiping away the sticky mess.

          “Actually, couldn’t we get the cleaning crew to clean this?” Tiffany called out. I grimaced.

          “Well, yeah,” I admitted. “But I need something for my hands to do.”

          “Same,” she muttered. I grinned slightly.

          “What’s on your mind sis?” She sighed.

          “Just….stuff.”

          “What kind of stuff,” I said, already knowing.

          “Just stuff,” she snapped. I let out a little chuckle.

          “Please, we already know. All the boys know.”

          “Damn,” she muttered. I nodded at the wall.

          “Why do you think this mess was here in the first place?”

          “Louis trying to steal Niall’s food?” she said hopefully. I barked out a laugh.

          “You wish. They were angry over you.” She sighed.

          “You guys aren’t going to kick them out, are you?” I swiveled around, staring at her. She was staring at the ground, swiping her broom in random places.

          “Are you kidding me?” I said incredulously. “They need to be out of here! Did you see what they wrote?”

          “I know what they said,” she snapped, then she sighed. “It’s just…I kind of pity them.”

          “Pity!” I exclaimed. “What pity could you possibly feel for them?!”

          “Because they lose the chance of their dream,” she whispered. “They probably dreamed of a moment like this, to get to know the band they love the most. To even have a chance to be with the 5 most amazing boys in the world.” I blushed, and she looked up grinning at me. “It would be heartbreaking for them.”

          “You’re way too nice,” I groaned. She shrugged.

          “Must be in my blood.”

          “Try convincing Harry and Niall that,” I said chuckling. “They freaked out the most.” She sighed.

          “I’ll go talk to them. Where are they?”