Chapter 88: The Last Song

*Tiffany’s POV*

I quickly pulled on my dress, and sighed at the soft material. It was my favorite dress yet- a floor-length teal dress. The bodice has a sweetheart neckline and was covered in silver sparkles. The rest of the gown was made of silk and chiffon that flowed over my legs. I absolutely loved it. I wanted to keep it simple, so I just put on some silver dance flats, and pulled my hair to the side over my shoulder. No jewelry, excepting my necklace, and no gimmicks. Just me.

The moment I stepped out of the stall Lou started doing my makeup. Very light and natural, the only way you could’ve told I was wearing any was the shimmer of my eyelids. Liam was sitting next to me, holding my hand and giving it small kisses the whole time.  

I was very nervous. The last song I chose to sing meant so much to me at the time. Some of the lyrics didn’t fit the situation, but the meaning was the same. Demi’s words just reminded me more of the time. I seriously hope I don’t start crying during the song.

The whole time I was thinking, I heard Molly singing on the stage. I didn’t really pay attention to her until I heard her sing the chorus.

So, so what?

I’m still a rockstar!

I got my rock moves!

And I don’t need you!

And guess what?

I’m having more fun!

And now that we’re done

I’m going to show you tonight

I’m alright

I’m just fine

And you’re a tool, so

So what?

I’m still a rockstar!

I got my rock moves!

And I don’t want you tonight!

I absolutely love P!nk, so I actually approved of her song choice this time. But what caught my attention was the way she sang the song. I heard so much emotion in what she sang, it practically killed me. What did this song mean to her?

The waiter just took my table and gave it to Jessica Simps

I guess I’ll go sit with drum boy, at least he’ll know how to hit

What if this song's on the radio, then somebody's gonna die!

I'm gonna get in trouble, my ex will start a fight

Na na na na, na na na, he's gonna start a fight

Na na na na, na na na we're all gonna get in a fight!

So, so what?

I’m still a rockstar!

I got my rock moves!

And I don’t need you!

And guess what?

I’m having more fun!

And now that we’re done

I’m going to show you tonight!

I’m alright!

I’m just fine!

Aand you’re a tool, so

So what?