Day 6

July 28th, 2009

That day, when I woke up, Safaa was still asleep in my arms. I tried to move without disturbing her. I grabbed some things in my bag and went out of the tent. Doniya was already outside, drinking her tea on the grass with a book in her hand. She smiled at me when I passed in front of her. I did a small head movement and then get to the cabin at the end of the avenue. I get changed in it, putting on a pair of shorts and a old t-shirt. I went back to the tent, throwing my things in front of it. I put on my sports shoes and I was ready for a run. It has been a week since I didn't had run and I was missing it. So I started a good playlist and put my phone in my pocket. Then I was free. I was running. 

When I get back, I had a smile on my face. A true smile. I ran five miles that day. It was great. Doniya went to hug me, I laughed a bit.

- Niya ! It's kind of... disgusting, no ? I said.

- I don't mind. I love your smile Zayn, never forget that. 

I passed a hand on her head, she screamed a bit. "Stupid !" I knew she wasn't truly thinking it. So it didn't affect me. And she smiled after, grabbing my hand and I followed her up to the table. Where there was a huge breakfast. There was tones of food ! Something I never saw before. I took a muffin and ate it slowly, while Safaa was running after some duck, a bag of bread in her hand. 

- Come here ! Come here, I got food !

She was cute. And Waliyha took out her camera. She just do that for special occasion. I guest it was.

 I went "in town", if I could say, that afternoon. In the camping, there was this public space where there was a bunch of games. Safaa wanted to go, so I went with her. We were playing Mississippi when a redhead girl came. She was watching us and, after a game, she approached of my sister. She said something in her hear, and Safaa started the smile. They played together against me and the girl was pretty good. And I wasn't. So I lost. My sister was happy and she started to hug the girl. She always did that when she was happy. 

- I'm Alexis, she said with a strong accent. 

I didn't know where it was from, but it sounded great. So I smiled and Safaa grabbed my hand. 

- I'm Zayn. And this is Safaa.

I pointed her with my chin and she nodded. We said good bye to Alexis and when we were almost out of the room, her voice stopped me.

- Zayn ! She exclaimed, while I turned to see her. A punch of teenagers are going to meet here tomorrow at eleven PM, wanna come ?

- Is it fun ? I asked.

- Come and you'll see.

She did a mysterious smile and then she just... Disappeared. I guest there was something, I maybe had closed my eyes a bit but... I don't know. That girl was weird. I wasn't sure if I'd go to her "party" or not. I remember the thing Safaa said just after. 

- Can I have red hairs like hers ?

She looked at me with her big brown eyes and I just laughed. I couldn't say yes but... She was so cute I could say no neither. 

- Ask for that, that Christmas. 

She smiled even more and I knew she was really happy.

-----

Alexis is going to have a biiiiiig impact later in the story ! Not now but... Later.

You'll see ! ;)