Day 166

January 4th, 2010

I was in the dark again. My Mom came with Doniya. They both cried a lot. While holding my hands, I supposed. And my sister told me to stay strong because everything would be better someday. If I would have been able, I would have rolled my eyes and blew. But I was stuck in the immobility. 

The room was silent for a long while, I was surprised when I heard the door opening once again. Mark's voice came to my ears and I was surprised that he was back. I wasn't expecting him to.

- Hi Zayn, it's me. Well... It's Mark. Anyway... I'm bringing you someone, I hope she'll help you...

The door closed and I knew he was gone. Someone sat on the chair next to the bed, she hadn't said a thing. I was worried as hell that the "she" Mark had mentioned was Elizabeth. I wouldn't have been able to stand it if it was her. But, as soon as the first word escaped from her lips, I felt relived. 

- Zayn. 

Her tone wasn't soft at all, it was hard and full of tears. She wasn't crying at that moment, but she had before. Not long ago. 

- You're a fucking cunt, Zayn Malik. A so damn fucking cunt but... Damn it, how could you ? You should have told me... I would have help you, I would have listen to you. Just like you did to me. I couldn't believe... 

She stopped for a minute and, when she spoke again, her voice was teasing me. 

- You really need to wake up soon Zayn Malik, I need to beat your ass up for what you did. I will, I swear. 

I felt something on my hand. I was finally feeling something other than emptiness. She crossed her fingers with mine and I pressed them as hard as I could. Just to let her know that I was hearing what she was saying. 

- You... won't... be... able... to... beat... my... ass...

It was hard for me to say those words, to talk at all. But I couldn't let her believed that she was able to beat my ass. 

- Hey, I knew it. I knew you needed a bit of motivation to wake up. 

- Shut... up...

- Stop talking, I can see it's hurting you. I just need to ask you one last thing. 

- Okay...

- I said stop talking, just nod if you want, 'kay ?

I nodded and I couldn't help but let a small smile made its way up to my lips. She was probably the only one able to do that in the moment. 

- Can I climb in the bed next to you ?

I nodded again and I heard her getting off of the chair and climbing on the mattress. She put her head on my shoulder and crossed our fingers. That was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. Our fingers. Then, I looked up and saw her beautiful face and her long red hair. She didn't say a thing, neither did I. I was feeling a little bit less empty with Alexis by my side. 

----

So... Well, that's it for today, I hope you liked it ! Not so sure for me, except that I love Alexis way too much x)