Day 54

September 14th, 2009

I received treats again. I did like it was nothing. I just got up, put some clothes on and went to school. It had been a slow day. But I was feeling bad. Even though I had talked with Eli in our morning classes. Because, when we entered the cafeteria, she left me. She went to see Derek and hugged him. I just bit my lip and went to buy something to eat in the rest area. I sat all alone in a corner of the room. Alone with my food. 

I spend all the lunch time looking at Eli. She was beautiful, do I already told you that ? Even with her college clothes she was. That day, she had left her hair curly and she was more pretty then ever. It hurt to see her so far away from me, I still don't know why I did that. Why I spend all my break looking at her. Every heart beat against my chest was hurting. I even felt tears coming into my eyes. Luckily, they didn't went on my cheeks. I would have hate myself even more if it had to happen. 

At the end of lunch time, I got up, cleaning my table. I went outside of the room, starring at my feet. That's probably the reason why I bumped into someone. I said a low "sorry" before that person grabbed my arm. I looked up and saw that blond head I always hate. Derek. 

- Can I go ?

He didn't let me go. He strengthened his grip on me and got nearer. Just enough to have his mouth near my ear.

- Eli's mine. 

It was only that. Then he got back, smiling. I blew and looked at the sky. 

- You don't believe me ? 

- Just... Shut the fuck up, k' ?

He smiled even more, taking out his phone. Choosing a picture and making me see it.

- See that ? I think she's all mine. 

The picture was small, but I could clearly saw what it was. Two people. Naked. Making out. And they were looking like Eli and Derek. I could barely see the faces, but just enough to believe him. And to be hurt as well. 

- Go fuck yourself. 

I only said that and his smile went bigger.

- I already did this week-end. You know with who.

He made a small eyebrow move and I jumped on him. Or at least, I wanted to. Because a pair of arm went around my body. Derek was about to punch me too, but Alec went behind him and did the same as Mark was doing with me. 

- LET ME GO MARK !

I was seeing all red. He couldn't have done that with Eli. No. It was just too painful to handle. 

- I did it before you, ASSHOLE !

I was really trying to be free. Just as Derek. And we succeed at the same time. The same time Elizabeth came between us, looking worried as ever. 

- OK, what's happening there ? She asked.

- Nothing, Derek said, with his cheeky smile.

- No, it's not nothing ! Will someone told me ?

- It's nothing, I said.

- We were about to fight, so it's not nothing. What's that worth fighting for ?

We both looked at her. And she didn't understood. She was so blind. She was the only person that was worth fighting for. 

-----

Soooo. I made two entry today, because I realized the first one would come wayyyyyy later x) And it was a long one x) 

Btw, what about that one ? I hate Derek, like... A lot. *My friend would still find him apologizes because she likes him too much x)*