Day 51

September 11th, 2009

Friday. It was a great day, I think. I ate with Eli at lunch time again, and we talked a bit during classes. Derek wasn't looking like he was happy about that, but it was nothing. I didn't cared about it. I walked with her up to the primary school, because she had to get Dan home, just as me with Safaa. So we talked. A lot. About anything, like we were doing a year ago. And it made me miss that time even more. But I said nothing, I just looked down to my feet as we entered the yard. 

- You're OK ? Eli asked, a bit worried.

- Yeah, everything's OK...

I smiled a bit, then I saw Safaa running straight where I was. I hold her in my arms and she wrapped hers around my neck.

- Zayyyyn !

- Hey Princess. How was your day ?

- Sophia laughed at me...

I started to walk into the street, giving to Elizabeth a last hand sign. I then looked to Safaa, who seemed sad about being laughed at. 

- Why was she laughing ?

- Because she said I have ugly clothes. 

Only five and she was laughed at because of her look. I shook my head, I couldn't believe what was happening to the world. 

- You want a trick ?

She nodded and looked at me with her big brown eyes. She really seemed sad about it. 

- Don't care. Or tell her everyone is different. Be proud of not being like her. 

She put her head on my shoulder and, by the corner of my eyes, I saw her smiling. Just a bit.

- Wanna have a "S and Z" evening ? I asked, when we entered the driveway.

She nodded and I put her on the floor as we went inside the house. 

- Go dress like a princess, I'm taking you out.

She smiled a bit more and ran upstairs. My mom had saw the scene and she nodded, to tell me it was OK with her. I went in my room to change my college clothes for cleans jacket and pair of pants. I took some money and went down, where I waited for Safaa. When she came to me, she was smiling and had put a nice green dress. She was beautiful. I grabbed her hand and told her, which made her smile even more. 

I took her to McDonald's, because it was her favorite restaurant. She was looking so cute, with her little dress while eating her Happy Meal. After, I took her to the theater, where we watched "Ice Age : Dawn of the Dinosaurs". It was probably the only theater that was still playing the movie, because it had been out about two months ago. Safaa sat on my knees during all the movie and I could see her smiling a lot. It was nice to see her smile like that. 

As we were getting home, she was in my arms, almost asleep. She put her head up after a while and looked at me, a tired smile on her lips.

- I wish everyone could have a Zayn as a brother. Because you're the best one. I love you.

- I love you too, Saf...

-----

Sooooo. Yeah, they're cute, I love them. 

So, this is the trailer of the fiction -->

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdFzR8Of97w&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy and tell me what you guys think about it !