Day 127

November 26th, 2009

I didn't had school that day because it was thanksgiving. And, that year, my family wasn't celebrating it. With Safaa being sick and my Dad being a jerk... No one was in the mood. Alexis texted me in the morning, telling me that she was on her way up to Bradford. At least, that put a smile in my face. That, and the other texts we exchanged.

"Boring. Can we meet now ?"

"Of course, where ?"

"Don't know, there's a park near my cousin's house. Maybe there ?"

"Good for me. See you there"

"Damn it. Need to bring my cousin. Parents are saying that we need to catch up the time we spent apart."

"It's still going to be great :)"

I get dressed pretty quickly because, yes, I was still in bed. I put some jeans on, with a blue sweater. Then I went downstairs and told Doniya that I was getting out. On my way up to the park, I was only wishing that Alexis' cousin wasn't someone I knew. But... You know me, I'm never lucky. Not at all. 

I was at the park before Alexis and her cousin, sitting on a bench. When I saw the camping girl's red hair, I started to smile. Until I saw the other girl who was following her. Blonde, tall, green eyes. That girl, I could still draw her in my sleep. Alexis' cousin was Elizabeth. 

I really wanted to spend some times with Alexis, so I did like it was nothing.

At least, I tried. Because Eli was making that pretty hard.

- That's him ? You wanted to meet this... Jerk ? Elizabeth said, looking disgusting. 

- Hi Elizabeth, I said then turned to the red-head girl. Alexis, it's been a while.

She smiled and jumped in my arms. I surely wasn't expecting that. I was a bit uncomfortable, even if we did things much more personal than that before. "You know her ?" She whispered in my ear before taking a few steps away from me. I nodded and bit my lip. That cool afternoon with Alexis was about to be a total mess. 

- Why do you even want to be there with... Him ? Can we just go back home ?

- No, I want to be with him, Alexis said and went to my side.

I gave her a smile and she grabbed my hand, gently. It was like she knew that something happened with me and Elizabeth and that it was still hurting me a lot. 

- Show me the good places of this town, Alexis told me, smiling a lot.

We spent the rest of the day walking in the streets, with Elizabeth following us and blewing every tirty seconds. But still, I... I was about to say that I enjoyed that afternoon, but no. It was hurting too much to be something I would want to do again. But I was proud of me. I didn't broke down, I was strong. For a day, I had been strong. It was changing me a bit.

----

So, I've been waiting for this entry for soooo long ! I just hope you enjoyed it ! xx