Day 64

September 24th, 2009

I had a bad day at school. Derek was laughing at me and Eli... She wasn't doing a thing. She never looked my way. She did like I never existed. I wanted to disappeared. It was so hard. So damn hard. And, as it wasn't enough, I learned that school had called my father about my half missed day. It was pretty fun. I had been able not to see him in the morning but, when I get back home that afternoon, his car was in the driveway. And I knew it wasn't going to be a good evening for me. 

I entered in the house, letting my bag rest on the floor. Safaa ran into my arms as she saw me and I hugged her really tight. Until I saw my dad, staring at me. 

- Go upstairs, OK Princess ? I told her in her ear. 

- Why ? I want to show you some...

- Go upstairs Safaa.

She did a sad face and then do it. I went into the kitchen, grabbing something to eat. Ignoring my father. At least, I was trying to. Because I was able to feel him staring at me. 

- Zayn Jawaad Malik, we need to talk.

His tone was so rude that I almost dropped the apple I had in my hand. I turned around to look at him, I knew what would come. He would call me 'Stupid kid' again, probably. And I would try not to cry. I knew it. 

- You're really messing up everything Zayn. 

I blew, then sat at the table. I didn't wanted to see him. Only hearing him would be enough. 

- Do you even realize it ? Do you realize that you're going to fail your year if you continue that way ? Do you realize what your mom and I are going through because of you ? Did you realize that you're going to be kicked out of that school if you continue to miss class like this ? DO YOU REALIZE THAT ZAYN ? Did you realize you could have killed yourself and Safaa with that stupid damn car ? Did you realize you broke Safaa's life ?

- How do I broke Safaa's life ? Tell me ! Tell me how I broke her life by bringing her to the hospital because she was spitting BLOOD !

- YOU BROKE HER FUCKING LIFE ZAYN !

- HOW ?

I was finally staring at him. And I was trying not to cry. I could felt my eyes getting wet and I was biting my lips not to let the tears going out. 

- You're a stupid kid Zayn. You don't know the mess you made. You're still a kid. A fucking stupid kid.

- Why am I stupid ?

My voice almost broke at that time. It was so hard to ear him saying that again. 

- Go in your room. I don't want to talk about it with you. I don't want to say inappropriate things.

- Too late. 

I turned around and came into my room, slamming the door. And I was only wishing that Safaa haven't heard that fight. Because I knew she would feel bad. And she didn't had to. 

I sat on the floor for a long time that night. I wasn't answering when my sisters were knocking at my door. I wanted to be alone. And I didn't wanted her to see how much my dad's words had affected me. 

-----

So ? I'm using a friend's idea for that one ! (In fact, I was hesitating between two and she told me to do this one, so...) Did you liked it ? For myself... I think it's not a so bad one... =)