Day 196

February 3rd, 2010

I was reading in the living room, almost falling asleep on the couch I was. I was a bit tired, but I had been up way too late, thinking about some red-haired girl. It couldn't even get on my nerves to think about her that much, because she was pretty enough. 

At a moment, Kate walked up to me and pushed slightly my shoulder so I would be totally awake. I sat up, looking at her a bit lost. Yeah, I had almost felt asleep. 

- Someone's here to see you, Zayn, she told me.

I nodded and got up, following her up to the meeting room. My eyes lightened up when I saw Alexis sitting on one of the couches. I shook my head, I couldn't believe she was there again. Wolverhampton was a long way from Doncaster... Especially if she was going to Bradford too. My nurse closed the door as she quit the room, me almost running to see my friend. I couldn't helped but noticed how much my heart race had speed up since I had saw her. 

I couldn't denied it anymore. It was her. It was the effect she had on me. 

She jumped into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. I kissed her forehead, before she hided her face on my neck. She whispered a couple of "I missed you" before I let go of her. She stood back on her feet, her fingers wrapped around mine. She dragged me up to the couch she was previously sitting on, making me sit first so she was able to sat on my laps just after. My arms were wrapped around her waist and I gave her a huge smile. 

- Are you ever going to school ? I asked her.

She laughed, throwing her head back. She then nodded, but I was doubting that. She had never talked to me about school before and she was always there during school days. I didn't minded if she had dropped out, I was just curious.

- Still going, she told me. But I kind of have good grades, so I can easily miss a couple of days. And my Dad's the director, so he understands. The only condition is that Louis brings me my homework. And he doesn't really mind, so it's all perfect ! I can spend time her with my fave Zayn Malik !

- I hope I'm your fave.

It was then my turn to laugh. And I asked her about Louis. She never told me much about him, except that he was her best friend and kind of "freakingly amazing", as she said.

- He's older than I. Two or three years, I'm not so sure because he always act like he's five. He's such a joker, too ! Like, he changed the Cheetos for carrots once, at a party... The look on people's faces was priceless ! 

I could imagined that quite easily and it made me laugh. That Louis seemed to be a pretty fun mate to hang out with. 

- Describe him with a word.

- Perfect.

And jealousy hit me.

----

Hehe, how do you find this one ? There's a bunch of hits in this one ! Anyway, I'm finding myself funny.

Surprise double update tonight, I'm happy ! I had time before my game and I needed to do something before I just start to scream in my house x) I'm pretty stressed, anywayyyy ! And I can't update tomorrow, so... In fact, it's tomorrow's entry. Don't know if I can uptade on Friday, maybe a night with my boyfriend... Sorry if I can't !

Well, that was a long talk with you all. 

Sorry, I'm just stressed so I'm talking-writing too much. 

Love.