Day 103

November 2nd, 2009

The first thing I saw when I woke up, it was that blonde girl lying on me. At first, I taught that it was Eli. But then... Everything hit me again, this couldn't be Eli, we weren't together anymore, I wasn't staying over at her house neither. I tried to get up of the couch without waking her up, but she was holding me really tight. She was moaning and stuff so I just stayed there, looking at the ceiling. I spent maybe half an hour like that, before there was knocks on the door. The girl didn't woke up and a guy entered the apartment. He was huge, like... Pretty huge. And he seemed way older than me. 

- Priscilla damn it ! Can you just...

He stopped when he saw me and my mouth fell off. He walked up to us and get that Priscilla girl off of me. 

- You asshole ! He screamed while punching me in the face. 

So, in fact, I was naked on the couch of an unknown girl I had just slept with, being beating up by her probably boyfriend. Nice. My face was a total scrap, I could felt the blood running over my mouth. 

- Right Dwight, don't kill him neither !

He let off of me and I ran up to catch up my stuff. I never got dressed that quickly and I went out of the apartment, an hand under my nose. The blood was flowing, a lot. Much more than it should. My sweater was a total mess when I entered my house and Doniya froze when she saw me. 

- What happened to you ?

She was literally freaking out, I could hear that in her voice. Waliyha went downstairs and she let a small "wow..." getting out of her lips. 

- ZAYN MALIK ! WILL YOU FUCKING ANSWER ME !

- Calm down Niya... I'm taking care of him...

I was probably as surprised as Waliyha when she said that. She leaded me to the bathroom of the first floor, letting Doniya all alone in the living room. We didn't said a thing, she just get all the stuff out and cleaned up my nose and cheek. 

- That's it... She whispered when it was over.

I thanked her with a smile and then she walked out of the room. I stayed there for a moment, sitting on the edge of the counter. I was looking at the floor, until I saw a shadow on it. My eyes went up to see Doniya entering the room. She took place in front of me and grabbed my hands. 

- Who did that to you ?

I stared at the wall behind her, I didn't wanted her to know what I had done. I was already feeling bad enough. 

- Zayn. Please, I need to know.

- I messed everything up...

- Not everything... I'm still there... 

I nodded and bit my lips. Then, I whispered a small "I slept with a girl". Doniya looked at me with big eyes. She was surprised, I could tell that. 

- What ? 

- I slept with a girl. I don't know why, I just...

I couldn't finished. My throat was hurting, like I was about to cry. I was, my eyes were wet. My sister hold me tight in her arms, rubbing her hands through my back. 

- Calm down Zayn... I love you, no matter what...

She loved me, no matter what. I held this idea pretty tight. 

----

I don't like it, I don't know why. Just... K. Bye.