Day 67

September 27th, 2009

It was pretty late when I decided to go downstairs that day. Almost mid-day. I hadn't slept pretty well, I was thinking too much about Eli. About what she was doing. About how she was feeling about me. About... About everything. And I think I was just tired of thinking about it. That's the main reason why I get down that day. I avoid my Dad as much as I can, taking only a small snack before getting back in my room. Passing in front of Safaa's. She was sitting on the ground, looking at an comic book I had bought Waliyha a couple of years ago. By the time we weren't hating each other. I came in and tried to smile a bit. Then, an idea came into my mind for a way to spend the afternoon.

- Zayn ! Can we have a "S and Z" day today ?

- What about a "S and Z" day, plus someone I know ?

- Who ? 

- Come and you'll see. 

I knew that, by saying that, she would automatically come. Because she was way too curious. She jumped out on her feet and ran to grab my hand. She made me follow her downstairs and stopped only when we were in front of the main door. We went outside and my sister was jumping everywhere. She was asking tones of questions about where we were going and who we were about to see. 

- Stop questioning, you'll know soon !

She blew and stopped asking. We went inside a big white house I knew pretty much. I made a head sign to the lady office, while Safaa was looking everywhere. We climbed the stairs up to the second floor, stopping in front of the same door as always.

- Wanna knocked ? I asked to my sister, who was already doing it.

The door opened and Mister O'Neill was in front of us. Safaa went pretty shy, all at once. She was almost hiding behind me. 

- Who's that pretty girl ? The old man asked, with a nice smile. 

- This is Safaa. My sister. 

- Oh, I'm glad to meet you.

- Me too...

Safaa was looking so shy, I almost had a true smile. Almost. We went inside and sat on the couch, my sister on my knees. She was looking everywhere, she seemed pretty impressed. 

- So, what's bringing you there, little Safaa ?

- My bro... 

- Your bro is weird to bring you there, with some old creepy man. 

- My bro is the the best bro. 

She hugged me while saying that and she smiled. I had once told Mister O'Neill I would show him a picture of my sister. Taking her here was probably way better than a picture. 

After a bit, Mister O'Neill had Safaa's trust. They were laughing together as I was looking at them. I was happy. Two of the most important person to me were having fun together. It made me forget about some stuff for a little while.

-----

I didn't know how to end it, I know it's crap but... I'm not feeling like writing today... So sorry everyone ! I hope you liked it anyway.. x