Day 176

N/A : Dedicated to @beckfic because she's so damn perfect and because... Once again, I didn't had idea for a girl name. x)

January 14th, 2010

Since I was there, in that center, January 14th was the first day I didn't had a session with my psychologist. Because I had played it nice the day before, that was what I got. Which wasn't so bad, considering the fact that I hated to go there. 

I spent most of my day in the main room of the institute, the place where TVs, computers, books, games or everything else was. A lot of the patients were there, talking to each others and laughing. A couple of nurses were standing in a corner of the room, looking at us. Mine was one of them. It was great not to have her just behind me. 

I sat on the last free couch of the room, staring at the screen but without paying attention. I was hearing a lot of voices, until only one capt my attention. It was a she and she had an accent, like everyone else in there. Something sweeter than my Bradford's one. 

- He's cute !

- I won't agree with you Aly, a second voice added with a laugh. You know he's not my type.

- I know, you prefer boobs and all of that, but... Damn, just look at his eyes... He looks like a lost puppet...

- Calm down, you're saying that for every new guy in there...

- Maybe. But he's different. 

- You always say that too.

- Never mind !

A clear laugh flew through the room and that was when I spotted them in the room. They were on the couch next to me and I had an eye contact with the girl. 

- He just looked at me ! Damn, Li, he...

- Calm down Aly ! The guy laughed, throwing his hand back.

By the corner of my eyes, I was staring at them. The girl looked a bit younger than me, but the guy seemed my age, She had brown short hair, and big blue eyes. They were shining as she continued to speak with the guy. He was looking different from the patients in there. A bit less desperate. Something in his eyes that wasn't broken. He had brown hair too, cut in the Justin Bieber way. I couldn't saw the color of his eyes from there, so they probably weren't so much exceptional. 

The girl looked back in my way and I stared in front of me, where there was a TV. And I focused once again on what they were saying. 

- Would you go see him ? Talk to him ? Please, for me Li !

- Damn Aly... You're lucky that I love you.

- Thanks Li ! 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw her giving him a quick kiss on the cheek and he started to chuckle. 

- But tomorrow, that guy, "Li", added.

- Why not today ? 

- Because I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes, my Dad just finished to work. 

- Damn.

I saw the guy getting up on his feet and giving one last glance to the girl. 

- Good bye Alyna.

And then he left. And he would come to talk to me the day after. I was about sure that I didn't wanted that to happen. Certainly not. 

----

So, I like the begining of this entry, but the end is shitty. I hope you still love me.