Day 132

December 1rst, 2009

It was the first day of December. That the time when you can finally put your Christmas decoration on without looking like a weirdo. That's also the day Safaa was starting to eat those chocolate in a calendar. I wanted to bring her one that day, but she was doing exams after exams. Nothing to help me to be less nervous. 

I was eating all alone at my locker that lunch time, texting Alexis at the same time. It was weird how that girl was able to make me smile when I didn't wanted to. It was one of the best things about our "relationship". I was answering her "You're such a bitch, Malik" by an other shit when someone came into the hallway. I smiled when I recognized Mark. He walked up to me, then sat on the floor next to me. 

- We need to talk mate, he said.

The only reason why I didn't started to freak out was because his smile was playful. 

- About what ?

- That redhead girl. She was pretty.

I laughed awkwardly and ignored my phone buzzing in my hands. 

- Is it her ? Mark asked, his eyes getting huge.

- Yeah...

I was shy, I looked down at my phone. I don't know why I reacted like that, Alexis was making me feel so weird. Good and bad at the same time. Let's stay with weird.

- She could have find better. You know, like... Me. 

I laughed a bit and pushed his shoulder, gently. I was missing those kind of conversations with Mark. I was missing a lot of things about my old life but that one was probably... The huge part of it. With the fact that Eli was so damn far away from me now. 

- So, who is she ? Mark asked and I knew by the look in his eyes that he really cared. 

I know why now but, back then, I didn't realized. 

- Elizabeth's cousin.

- Oh, that's her ?

- Yeah...

Silence came between us. It wasn't awkward, we were just both staring at the wall in front of us. 

- Do you know what happened between the two families ?

- I know she's not on the Anson's side of the family and that her Mom and Eli's Mom got into a fight a long time ago. No one's ever talking about that, I never thought that they would come in Bradford. It was really huge, as I heard... 

I nodded, that's probably why they spent so much time in here. Because the sisters haven't saw each others in years. 

- Still, how do you know her and what are you two doing together ?

- I went camping this summer and we met there. She was nice, we came to a party together.

- And ?

I didn't knew what we were. Neither do I know what we are now. I bit my lip and tried to find something to say. I just didn't knew.

- I... Kind of slept with her twice... Don't know more...

- Wait, you slept with her ? That sex girl ? I need the details damn.

I laughed and shook my head. It was good being back to those kind of things with him. Pretty nice.

----

So, what are you thinking about ? I'm sick, so this is probably shitty. (and I need to do tomorrow's entry too, because I'll be busy.. So I'll say that I'm sorry in advanced !)